NEW F/E Compaines for 2017

JT Agent

any new f/e companies for 2017 the you guy's would recommend? i'm always looking to fill my grab bag with new options.

any new f/e companies for 2017 the you guy's would recommend? i'm always looking to fill my grab bag with new options.

Prosperity Life...

Takes CC and DE
Only cigarettes are considered tobacco
If death in first two years and policy gets refunded, the agent doesn't get a chargeback except on unearned advance.
Nice contract levels

With all the underwriting and phone interviewing going on these days, your question should be whether there are any true FE companies left in 2017.:skeptical:

Prosperity Life...

Takes CC and DE
Only cigarettes are considered tobacco
If death in first two years and policy gets refunded, the agent doesn't get a chargeback except on unearned advance.
Nice contract levels

But not price competitive.

----------

ok who would you guys reccomend for f/e in 2017? that are easy to deal with

Cinn Eq is new. At least with their new FE product anyway. Easy to deal with would be an opinion. I don't find particularly easy but not difficult either.

For ease of doing business and the best value for my clients I use KSKJ.

There's always Trinity/FBL but they got way more difficult to use with this change to MRS last week.

Trans can be both easy to use and difficult to deal with.

SNL can be mostly easy to deal with.

Aetna is fairly easy to deal with but the rates are out of line now.

Many choices in the FE arena. And many opinions. Some agents find KSKJ as difficult to deal with as I find them easy.

Cincinatti Eq is just in very limited states for now. Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee, Georgia and Mississippi.
Their niche is competitive on ages 60 to 75 with a first year commission of 125% for agents direct to FexContracting.

What changed with MRS and trinity?

DIMA no longer does the POS interviews for Trinity/FBL FE products. It's now MRS.

And huge change for DE payers. Those authorizations are done by voice sig on the call. Adds quite a bit of time to the call.

If not DE then you don't have to do voice sig.

I put a husband and wife DE payers with Trinity last week. 43 minutes on the phone.

That's 21 minutes each for an interview which is pretty average if it includes banking information.

Back