New to FE Need Dm Leads

alllines

First.Happy Thanksgiving to all! We are a p/c agency in Virginia with 2 life producers who want to start offering FE to our existing book as well as to add daytime activity for new customers. After some study it appears that Direct mail with responders will be the way to go. So how do we proceed? Who are the DM vendors that consistently produce good results that you would recommend? We currently have 3 co's that offer FE, would that be enough?
Appreciate any help you can offer

If you're offering it to an existing book you probably need a lot more than just FE products. Assurity has a good spread of products if you don't want to deal with multiple companies, but there are plenty of others to choose from.

Running FE lead cards takes a much different mindset than what most P&C shops are used to, not just the demographics, but the whole sales process. Do your life producers have experience selling life insurance? What kind?

First.Happy Thanksgiving to all! We are a p/c agency in Virginia with 2 life producers who want to start offering FE to our existing book as well as to add daytime activity for new customers. After some study it appears that Direct mail with responders will be the way to go. So how do we proceed? Who are the DM vendors that consistently produce good results that you would recommend? We currently have 3 co's that offer FE, would that be enough? Appreciate any help you can offer

Main Street Power Mail

The Lead Connection

Leads2Success

30-more to choose from

It depends on your three companies. Did you choose three that cover everything or just random companies?

Main Street Power Mail

The Lead Connection

Leads2Success

30-more to choose from

It depends on your three companies. Did you choose three that cover everything or just random companies?

Scott: If you had to narrow down to three companies, who would you choose?

One of our agents worked 12 years as a debit agent so I know he is familiar with the markets. We have oxford life and two of our pc co's have life also offering FE plans.

Scott: If you had to narrow down to three companies, who would you choose?

I try to sample all our companies but I tend to use Settlers, Lafayette, American Continental, TransAmerica, Oxford, RNA and 5-Star. Probably just because those are the companies I am most used to. A true FE agent running lead cards would do well with Oxford, RNA and 5-Star. A guy who wants a turn key system with leads and lead financing would do well with Settlers plus a good company for insulin diabetics like Oxford, 5-Star or Settlers.

I agree a P&C company will be dealing with a different crowd. Lafayette, Assurity, TransAmerica might be their starting lineup. Plus everyone needs Gerber for GI.

Every agent has different opinions on all of this though.

One of our agents worked 12 years as a debit agent so I know he is familiar with the markets. We have oxford life and two of our pc co's have life also offering FE plans.

He may be familiar with the debit market, but that doesn't mean he is familiar with the FE market or with what the companies that specialize in FE have to offer. As for your P&C companies having an FE product, you will probably find three is a world of difference in the way they handle FE and how an FE specialty company handles it. I have never contracted with Oxford but from what I have seen on the forum, it seems they are one of the more difficult FE companies to deal with. I would suggest you talk with Newby at FEXcontracting.com

First.Happy Thanksgiving to all! We are a p/c agency in Virginia with 2 life producers who want to start offering FE to our existing book as well as to add daytime activity for new customers. After some study it appears that Direct mail with responders will be the way to go. So how do we proceed? Who are the DM vendors that consistently produce good results that you would recommend? We currently have 3 co's that offer FE, would that be enough?
Appreciate any help you can offer

DM leads-Lead Connections has been good for me. I've heard good things about Need A Lead.

I wouldn't use MSPM.

Companies-3 companies for FE is plenty if they are the right companies. Using companies like 1 Star and Settlers and Assurity will get your guys out of the FE business quickly though.:laugh:

If you are only going to have 3 then you need companies that cover all ages, 0-85 like RNA and Trans. And another that will cover people that other companies won't like AmCon. Plus they write through age 89.

People will tell you need a company for GI and maybe you do? But all I do is FE and I don't carry a GI company.

I would say trans,am con and I would actually use snl for 95% of people can get this with no chargebacks and higher commissions than gerber .The problem I find with 5 star is absolutely nobody gets level taking any kind of depression drugs and tons take them

Back