New Guaranteed Issue Product From AIG

Its a GI product with no phone interview. I don't mind the 100% repay.

Its GI. ??? There is huge risk in it being GI so if it is solid business then the chargeback issue...isn't an issue. It's when agents write it to get the sale is when this becomes an issue. This is way better than Kemper. NGL is very quick to come after debt. Gerber isn't worth it.

This product will be good to write for about 2-3 years and they will start cutting back. We just grabbed it and I can't wait to offer it.

Can do it from your call center with no POS?

Can do it from your call center with no POS?

Yes. No 3rd party call. 100% true telesales plan.

You can do the sale on your smartphone, tablet or computer/laptop.

It's about a 15 min processs.

You fill the app out "online". If you are familiar with Americo's Eagle tele app process its along those lines. YOU are doing the app over the phone or e sign. It gives an instant decision and policy number right there.

Now...the offer. Haha

I can offer 80% with no proof of production.
If $5K or more a month is submitted, I will also include all my admin package we offer to full time agents.

1. We send out a detail and nice Welcome & Confirmation Packet on the very next mail run to your client. It has info and brochures on the carrier. A letter reminding them of what they did and why they did it. At the bottom in bold writing and highlighted in yellow...a reminder of their premium amount, first payment date, regular monthly billing date and when their policy will arrive.

2. MY admin will...CALL YOUR CUSTOMER THE DAY BEFORE THEIR FIRST PAYMENT AND REMIND THEM IN DETAIL HOW MUCH THEIR PAYMENT IS AND WHEN IT'S DRAFTING AND TO LEAVE THAT IN THE BANK AND ALLOW 2-4 BUSINESS DAYS FOR IT TO POST TO THEIR ACCOUNT.

3. She also do that same call the DAY BEFORE their payment for the first 3 months.

4. Issues with the policy (cancel, nsf etc...) WE will try to conserve for your first. We are very successful the first time instead of having to pass it to the agent.

I will say one thing about this product...foolishly they are also allowing not only Direct Express payments but also credit card payments. WE/MY COMPANY/AGENCY...IS NOT ALLOWING DIRECT EXPRESS OR CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS until we can get the carrier to take them paid as earned but advance on bank draft. Sorry...but like a parent to their child...it's for your own good. Plus...I don't want the business. GI AND only have direct express? 100% chargeback eventually.

Yes yes....I know this should be in the offers section but Im a cowboy and love to live life on the edge.:yes:

Didn't think I saw is this product
As Earned?
9 month, 6 month advance?
Not a fan of taking a full 9 month advance on GI biz.

It's a GI with a terminal illness rider and critical illness rider.

I'm not sure they thought that one through.

I wonder how well persistency is for GI products that are properly sold (truly GI and cannot be placed with other carriers), despite having measurably higher pricing (Great Western versus Gerber, for example)?

I wonder how well persistency is for GI products that are properly sold (truly GI and cannot be placed with other carriers), despite having measurably higher pricing (Great Western versus Gerber, for example)?

There are some cases that the premiums are very close. That's why the FEX Quoter is so handy. Any monies earned from GI business I call "Pennies from Heaven".

If it is within a couple bucks take the 20% higher commission.

Travis

Back