New Guaranteed Issue Product From AIG

Did a GI Thread really go this long? Frankly...who really gives a f$%k? You like Gerber. You like SNL. You like AIG.

Write what you want. If you're confident in your quality of selling it shouldn't matter. If you you're not then you focus on who charges back when.

Then you need training. No need to be such a dickhead about a GI product. Oh wait...this is the "I'm broke but talk a big game behind a fake name insurance forum".

LOL Have a shot and a smoke. Relax cupcake.

When you have to break down what commissions pay for what...you're not making that much at this so I would slow that roll of yours snowflake.

Lol you have no idea how much I make. How was I being a dickhead? I just said the charge back from earned money is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. You act like you created the product or something. I think you need thicker skin.

I make good money but I don't know why that concerns you so much...

Honestly I don't know why you said Gerber isn't worth it. It all adds up to $$ in your account.

Lol you have no idea how much I make. How was I being a dickhead? I just said the charge back from earned money is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. You act like you created the product or something. I think you need thicker skin.

I make good money but I don't know why that concerns you so much...

Honestly I don't know why you said Gerber isn't worth it. It all adds up to $$ in your account.

Sooooooo angry. My my.

Go on back to door knocking now chump. :swoon:

Sooooooo angry. My my.

Go on back to door knocking now chump. :swoon:

I am not angry at all. You're obviously trolling and that's fine. I might take another look at the AIG product if they have really changed the terms. But I am done on this thread. Bye and good luck out there.

I am not angry at all. You're obviously trolling and that's fine. I might take another look at the AIG product if they have really changed the terms. But I am done on this thread. Bye and good luck out there.

BTW....the whole time I've been "trolling", I've sold 2 apps all over the phone. I am about to do one more and roll out. Sitting here in the office. Jeans and t-shirt. Watching TV.

Now...where is that damn drop the mic emoji??!!

So have you guys been writing this? If you have Gerber, GW, AIG, Settlers Bronze who would you use? I like the higher comp with AIG, but like
Getting renewals with others.

I can say it's a pretty good mix of Gerber and AIG. I think some of the agents writing Gerber haven't ever contracted with AIG simply because they are comfortable with Gerber.

I can say it's a pretty good mix of Gerber and AIG. I think some of the agents writing Gerber haven't ever contracted with AIG simply because they are comfortable with Gerber.

What is the difference in comp and charge back provisions.

Back