New Pacemaker Implanted 3 Weeks Ago. F,NT,66.

noah

Guru
1000 Post Club
So a client of mine placed with Trans standard 18 months ago due to a fib calls me and wants more coverage. I told her she'd be GI. She said she'll stick with the 10k in place. Then I started asking about her talking to other agents,companies. She says she has someone coming out Thursday that can get her covered.

She had a buyer's remorse attitude,had a cocky attitude,wouldn't name the company,agent,and undervalued the information I gave her.

She even said she got a better price on her current coverage and acted like she'd let Trans get replaced.

Anybody know of a company who will issue day 1 coverage ?

So a client of mine placed with Trans standard 18 months ago due to a fib calls me and wants more coverage. I told her she'd be GI. She said she'll stick with the 10k in place. Then I started asking about her talking to other agents,companies. She says she has someone coming out Thursday that can get her covered.

She had a buyer's remorse attitude,had a cocky attitude,wouldn't name the company,agent,and undervalued the information I gave her.

She even said she got a better price on her current coverage and acted like she'd let Trans get replaced.

Not sure of the answer to your question, but if it's 18 months old I wouldn't burn many calories on it. You've already made the bulk of your money.

I would just tell her not to cancel until she has a policy in hand. Someone has gotten into her ear to create mistrust of you. Let it play out, if she's correct she gets a better policy, if not, she keeps what you sold her and confirms you did her right. Just place emphasis on keeping the old policy until a new one happens.

If ive ever got a call like that after 12 months i just hang up, i did my job right the first time, if they think they are smarter then adios!

This guy has no clue---call her back a few days after and be a nice guy and the savior.

Good reason for FE agents to also sell Supps and Advantage--the more touches the better service the client gets, and persistency is much higher

This guy has no clue---call her back a few days after and be a nice guy and the savior.

Good reason for FE agents to also sell Supps and Advantage--the more touches the better service the client gets, and persistency is much higher

Lol good luck with supps, most fe is medadvantage, that i agree with, build a book and reach out during aep unless they are sep.

Lol good luck with supps, most fe is medadvantage, that i agree with, build a book and reach out during aep unless they are sep.

Yeah thats so--I tend to lump med supps and MA together as it seems 995 of people have no idea what the difference is

"SUPPLEMENT" has come to be like "KLEENEX"--it has come to mean any coverage other than Original Medicare

I have had clients call Advantage, Dental, Vision, PDP, Indemnity, Medicaid all "Supplements" so I tend to always say supplements and Advantage to be clear.

You are exactly write mi amigo. In fact, teh CSNP and DSNPs are best with FE

Back