Newly Licensed Looking for an IMO

This is what it looks like on my screen

Attachments

• image-4118867357.jpg
    image-4118867357.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 28
what in the world is in… Oh so now I know what it is let me collect my thoughts and I will repost

----------

Sometimes when I end a post I will put three periods in a row but for whatever reason it shows up as three periods on my screen but it might show up is that & hell up on yours

It literally breaks down to horizontal ellipsis. the & and the ; are just devices used to tell the computer that it is the end of a command.

Hello, I am newly licensed and would like to know of a great IMO to contract with. Looking for suggestions.

Thanks

Assuming FE since you posted it here, there's a few very good FE IMO's here.

And also some to stay far away from.

I'm partial to FEX. And I would recommend going to fexcontracting.com and just reading about this career.

That's before you make contact with anyone there and even if you chose another IMO.

Scott has done a very good job with that website. The FE basics can be accessed there without a password.

That will arm you with the questions to ask any IMO. FEX has one really good agent in Illinois that I know of. He's in the Chicago area.

I guess if half times scores matter then maybe. But ask Gregg Popovich if halftime scores matter.

Your last two sentences would work on a rookie but I'm no rookie.

I'm done but I'll leave you with this. The real players know who the real players are.

Deleted....figured I would just send you an email instead.

Last edited:
l0MYCY14qJvUXO4eI.gif

----------

Ok, I think I fixed it for ya!:swoon:

Is that Scottie...the president of OLA?:laugh:

ben galt mungia can you all call each other, hash this **** out and quit arguing on here lol It is an every thread thing at this point.

You don't see my post?

----------

ben galt mungia can you all call each other, hash this **** out and quit arguing on here lol It is an every thread thing at this point.

I deleted my post before you posted this. As soon as I typed it I thought about it. So I emailed him directly instead of talking on here. Sorry bout all that.

OUCH! You calling Brandnew scraps?

Your partner Ben Boman is trying to court the guy and you are calling him scraps? Ben needs to put a leash on you LIKE I HAD TO before you slowly ruin his game.

Im saying you are looking desperate as hell, thats the real ouch!! You never put a leash on me Matt, I told you to kiss it and left you when you refused to pay me for the work I did.

Why would I do all that work for free Matt? Why would I recruit over 30 agents for you for free Matt? Why would I spend countless hours building a website full of training material for you to use for training of agents for free Matt? Tell me, I wanna know. Truth is I wouldnt and everyone knows it.

I just dont understand how you can sleep at night after you backstab someone like that. Shows what kind of person you really are. And dont even try to play linguistic jousting with me you troll, you will lose everytime with your word twisting.

----------

Nope, but I get calls every week about what a rotten 2 faced son of a b*tch he is....this comes from people he thinks are his "friends" LOL, whatta schmuck.

Just ignore us. I like you but you can ignore bro.

Back