Newly Licensed Looking for an IMO

Thank you, I have researched for over a year, however, I am willing to learn more.

----------

What part of Illinois?

I ask because I'm 35 miles from the Illinois state line and I'm headed to town here in just a little bit that is just a ferry ride across the Ohio River from Illinois.

I am in Bourbonnais IL

----------

Assuming FE since you posted it here, there's a few very good FE IMO's here.

And also some to stay far away from.

I'm partial to FEX. And I would recommend going to fexcontracting.com and just reading about this career.

That's before you make contact with anyone there and even if you chose another IMO.

Scott has done a very good job with that website. The FE basics can be accessed there without a password.

That will arm you with the questions to ask any IMO. FEX has one really good agent in Illinois that I know of. He's in the Chicago area.

Yes I have reviewed FEX website for awhile now. I will look at others and Pray that I make the best decision for my success

Yes I have reviewed FEX website for awhile now. I will look at others and Pray that I make the best decision for my success

As long as you're getting 100+ contracts you're gtg, assuming you had a highly challenging job in your past, regardless of title.

Thank you, I have researched for over a year, however, I am willing to learn more.

----------

I am in Bourbonnais IL

----------

Researched for over a year? Pull the trigger Partner!

----------

I am in Bourbonnais IL

----------

Youve been researching for a year? Thats a little crazy.

----------

I am in Bourbonnais IL

----------

h

Wow I didn't think I put a year's worth of reading on there.

Call me if you have any questions about anything. We are right next door in Indiana. Got a LOT of great counties open in Illinois.

----------

I am in Bourbonnais IL

----------

Believe it or not I know about where that is. I've been to horse shows in Kankakee.

You are quite a ways from where I live though.:yes:

Back