NFS - Nova Financial Services

Tamber55

Does anyone know anything about NFS - Nova Financial Services? Looking for info about their final expense system.

Does anyone know anything about NFS - Nova Financial Services? Looking for info about their final expense system.

These guys? Products---Partners

Can't tell much from that website since they want you to sign up first.

Pushing Dignity should be a warning sign. Seems FE is a sideline.I wouldn't give them a second thought if your interest is FE.

----------

Google is an amazing tool. Took about a minute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YThIzmvcef0

Welcome to the Forum.

Well that seals the deal. They offer "higher commissions". :D And "lower lead costs".:D

You have to contact them them to find out what those higher commissions are and how low those lead costs are.

And they call renewals "residuals".

Pushing Dignity should be a warning sign. Seems FE is a sideline.I wouldn't give them a second thought if your interest is FE.

----------

Well that seals the deal. They offer "higher commissions". :D And "lower lead costs".:D

You have to contact them them to find out what those higher commissions are and how low those lead costs are.

They're relying on those "suckers" that P.T. Barnum says are born every minute.:laugh:

----------

"Renewals" is so last century. C'mon man, these guys are the cutting edge! They are way ahead of a dinosaur like you, JD, with all your "renewals" talk. smh

They're relying on those "suckers" that P.T. Barnum says are born every minute.:laugh:

Even though that guy talking is kinda clueless and FOS, I've seen much worse offers out there.

----------

"Renewals" is so last century. C'mon man, these guys are the cutting edge! They are way ahead of a dinosaur like you, JD, with all your "renewals" talk. smh

Yeah, you got me there.:yes: What business does the truth have in recruiting?

Yes, I currently work with them. It’s an honest, up front agency. Always been straight with me.

Nothing hidden. They take the support seriously. Always been there when I need them.

David

My best experience so far with leads. They have a few different systems. I’ve done well with the Press 1 leads. It’s not a robo call. They say leads aren’t sold more than once. I guess they all say that. My orders have always been fresh, and compared to other agencies I’ve seen, generous commission levels.

Back