Ngl gi

noah

Guru
1000 Post Club
Completely Guaranteed Issue; Ages 40 to 80 - No Health Questions or Medical Restrictions - Clients receive a free NGL Funeral Trust - Credit and Debit Cards are Approved and Accepted - 48-Hour Issue of New Business - Online Commission and Reports - Updated Daily - Top Commissions with Lifetime Renewals - Can Sell Over the Phone with signature

Looks pretty good.
Anybody know how the premiums look on this new product ?
Is it worthy of a contract ?

Completely Guaranteed Issue; Ages 40 to 80 - No Health Questions or Medical Restrictions - Clients receive a free NGL Funeral Trust - Credit and Debit Cards are Approved and Accepted - 48-Hour Issue of New Business - Online Commission and Reports - Updated Daily - Top Commissions with Lifetime Renewals - Can Sell Over the Phone with signature Looks pretty good. Anybody know how the premiums look on this new product ? Is it worthy of a contract ?

You can play around with quotes here. Just set it on GI and NGL will show up. http://fexcontracting.com/fex-quoting/

I don't see much use for it. Settlers Bronze is a much better option or just go Gerber.

Completely Guaranteed Issue; Ages 40 to 80 - No Health Questions or Medical Restrictions - Clients receive a free NGL Funeral Trust - Credit and Debit Cards are Approved and Accepted - 48-Hour Issue of New Business - Online Commission and Reports - Updated Daily - Top Commissions with Lifetime Renewals - Can Sell Over the Phone with signature

Looks pretty good.
Anybody know how the premiums look on this new product ?
Is it worthy of a contract ?

No, way overpriced....................

It is about the same pricing as the new Kemper rates on 8/1.

They also do GI from 40-49. So if you don't like Kemper than it may be the one for you.

Otherwise, Gerber has much lower rates.

But isnt Gerber a real pain in the arse? I am being very selective on new carriers I take on. Not looking to add another other than maybe one more really good carrier that has a PHI, gonna talk to Scott about it when I see him this week.

But isnt Gerber a real pain in the arse? I am being very selective on new carriers I take on. Not looking to add another other than maybe one more really good carrier that has a PHI, gonna talk to Scott about it when I see him this week.

Only a pain to contract.... After that it is a breeze to issue and place.

If you log on to their website, you can quote, eapp and sign/pay with customer face to face. Quick and easy.

The other thing they do is that as soon as an approval is issued. 1 day if eapp used, 2-3 if faxing in a paper app. They send an approval letter right out to the client with the Gerber Logo. Makes them feel good that a policy is coming.

The negative about them is when they issue the policy they draft the first payment within 3 days after the approval. They also take Credit Cards.

Only a pain to contract.... After that it is a breeze to issue and place.

If you log on to their website, you can quote, eapp and sign/pay with customer face to face. Quick and easy.

The other thing they do is that as soon as an approval is issued. 1 day if eapp used, 2-3 if faxing in a paper app. They send an approval letter right out to the client with the Gerber Logo. Makes them feel good that a policy is coming.

The negative about them is when they issue the policy they draft the first payment within 3 days after the approval. They also take Credit Cards.

Hmmm, I dont like that initial draft 3 days after approval, just asking for trouble imo.

Hmmm, I dont like that initial draft 3 days after approval, just asking for trouble imo.

I called them and they told me the way around this. When you fill out the application (either online or paper) just leave the payment information blank. Gerber will direct bill them and include an option for them to call in and update their bank information for a draft. You can also do this on their behalf. I've done it several times for people who haven't had the money within three days and it worked out fine each time.

Back