North American Senior Benefits

If I don't make 6k a week my wife would be pissed :)

Gooner you have no right to post here. Wanna compare 1099s? Lol

You don't want to do that...between all my companies I managed to get a 29k tax refund last year...hehe

Granted most of that was on a 2 year carry back...sorry this is the FE forum, I'll simplify. ..I made a bunch 2 years ago and lost a ton (on paper) last year

Haha bro we aren't one life. We don't work walmart leads. We work only life insurance, burial insurance, final expense leads. About to start using tv leads.

It doesn't sound like 360 has a system. And nothing personal to you brother but if it's just you helping your team, good luck. I think I'm pretty decent at what I do, but I lean on guys who are doing it at a very high level to help me train and give insight. I could be wrong though, maybe 360 does have an NASB style system.

360 is way better than nasb. We have releases. High commissions. .... wait I'm not posting this again. We have way more than nasb

----------

You don't want to do that...between all my companies I managed to get a 29k tax refund last year...hehe

Granted most of that was on a 2 year carry back...sorry this is the FE forum, I'll simplify. ..I made a bunch 2 years ago and lost a ton (on paper) last year

I made 29k last year, does that count? Lol

Haha bro we aren't one life. We don't work walmart leads. We work only life insurance, burial insurance, final expense leads. About to start using tv leads. It doesn't sound like 360 has a system. And nothing personal to you brother but if it's just you helping your team, good luck. I think I'm pretty decent at what I do, but I lean on guys who are doing it at a very high level to help me train and give insight. I could be wrong though, maybe 360 does have an NASB style system.

Comparing 360 to NASB is like comparing apples to oranges, or term life to whole life. 2 totally different entities......one is independent & one is captive.

Haha that's Why I show deposits not 1099s ;) gotta love this countries tax loopholes

Deposits don't tell much of the story. Most people can break even on leads and have huge deposits but no real money.

Often times folks that refer to "loopholes" are in denial about what they really make.

An agent writes $2000 in a week, great. Take out leads, mileage, and taxes, odds are less than half of that is what they actually made.

Latest posts

Back