North American Senior Benefits

I did get an email yesterday that an NASB agent MAY be granted a release but the top management wants to confirm that I will release any of out agents that want to go to them in return if he allows this release.

Do you think he's unaware that any of our agents are free to go to him now? They just don't get it. That's the big difference with FEX, Todd or 360. No one is there that doesn't want to be. There are no walls.

Once an agency has that policy in place, they actually have to keep agents happy to keep them. Wow, what a concept?

Commissions have to be competitive. Leads have to be competitive. Training has to have value. And you can't waste the agent's time with nonsense.

If all agencies would simply adopt an open door policy, they would automatically adjust to be more agent friendly. Those artificial walls are what encourages FMOs to over promise and under deliver. WAY under deliver.

I don't know of any agent who chooses rah,rah meetings. They want REAL training. With real substance. No one needs to hear every morning what everyone sold yesterday. I can't imagine a bigger waste of valuable time. That's time the agent could be on appointments.

Our agency is about empowering agents to succeed. Not suckle mama. If you can't get out of bed and go to work on your own, maybe NASB has your business model for you. But if you are someone that just needs good training, good leads and commissions that allow you to realistically earn $10,000 to $20,000 monthly right away and build from that, welcome to the real world of big-boy final expense sales.

So here is breaking news if anyone didn't get this before, ANY FEX agent that would like to jump over to NASB and move all your contracts, you are granted permission. Now hopefully NASB will create that same open door policy and they will become a better agency for it.

Well said Scott, Amen.

He played at a D3 and/or Junior college

----------

I am "THE BURRITO BANDIT" and I approve this message...well, not quite. First off, thank you for the compliment in the first part of your post.

What I found interesting though (amongst other things) is your reference to "YOU CAN EARN YOUR WAY TO 115%". NASB has been around for 2 years now and only 2 agents have reached the 115% contract level. J.Smith and C. Isbell. Also remember those 2 guys were GIVEN and STARTED with a 110% contract from the very beginning. This allowed them to get a head-start in building AND hand out higher contracts which in turn allows them to grow at a pace faster than you can grow. The system is PERFECT for them all the while it teases you into thinking you can accomplish this same feat in the same amount of time or close to it. You my friend, have a LONG LONG LONG way to go to reach that mark. To get to a 115% contract level w/ NASB you need your team to do 150K ISSUE PAID PER WEEK for 2 months straight. Problem is your area is already saturated with NASB agents. It's gonna be VERY TOUGH for you to build the way those guys did.

I understand that you are new to the biz and NASB is where you got your start so it's all you know and the only experience you have. I admire your loyalty, but realize for you to hit 115% it might take A LOT LONGER than you are anticipating. Just trying to help!
Are you still with NASB?

I have to say, having a system that works makes sense and since I have seen agents fail out that worked with companies like Securus, Equita, NAA, and Lincoln Heritage, I have to ask a very important question.

What contract level are your down line agents offering their down line agents?

Apparently I said something wrong!

Are you still with NASB?

No.

NASB is good to get your feet wet. I appreciate them a lot. But what Spur City Says is true. And what Newby said about transfers is also true.

I won't disparage a company I cut my teeth with.

Last edited:
Back