North American Senior Benefits

I have a friend who is with them. His contracts do suck but they are providing him with steady leads and he is writing good business with them.

Leads are by far the easiest part of this business...as long as you haven't given up your commission. It takes money to buy leads. But agents with low money often get talked into giving up their commission for a discount on leads.

Then maybe ill come behind and replace with an equal premium.

Pricing isnt everything. People buy from who they trust.

Trust is all in the dollar too. If you replace with less benefit and same premium, you're doing the client a disservice, and possibly breaking the law.

Then maybe ill come behind and replace with an equal premium.

Pricing isnt everything. People buy from who they trust.

Beat me to it. And even more coverage.

----------

Trust is all in the dollar too. If you replace with less benefit and same premium, you're doing the client a disservice, and possibly breaking the law.

If all you do is quote cheap you could be doing the beneficiary a disservice. Or not considering future non forfeiture options or the possibility of short pay. Just my two cents

Beat me to it. And even more coverage.

----------

If all you do is quote cheap you could be doing the beneficiary a disservice. Or not considering future non forfeiture options or the possibility of short pay. Just my two cents

If all you do is quote them less benefit for more money, you're robbing them.

More coverage, less money out of pocket = more benefit for the family.

I dropped NASB 6 months ago. Liars in management.

Sometimes it's your preferred carriers, sometimes it's the dollar.

If you sell them on the benefits of your carriers, and they trust you, they'll never leave you.

If all you do is quote them less benefit for more money, you're robbing them.

More coverage, less money out of pocket = more benefit for the family.

I dropped NASB 6 months ago. Liars in management.

Sometimes it's your preferred carriers, sometimes it's the dollar.

If you sell them on the benefits of your carriers, and they trust you, they'll never leave you.

Does that mean you have 100% persistency.. 24+?:skeptical:

Back