North American Senior Benefits

Wow!! That is quite a return. Like double or triple anyone I have talked to. I did two drops but it was not just the leads. I like the environment at NASB and feel it will help me.

I may have inflated my numbers. My point was tat you cannot base your returns off of 1 or 2 drops. Most of my experience with mail is from med Supp mailers. I haven't mailed for over a year but some drops got me more than 5% and some got me less than 2%. It averaged out to more than 3 though. Since then I have moved on to better ways of getting clients.

I may have inflated my numbers. My point was tat you cannot base your returns off of 1 or 2 drops. Most of my experience with mail is from med Supp mailers. I haven't mailed for over a year but some drops got me more than 5% and some got me less than 2%. It averaged out to more than 3 though. Since then I have moved on to better ways of getting clients.

SIA, I expect u to share with me these better methods, as I will be lic to do med supps soon. See u in a few days in LV.

SIA, I expect u to share with me these better methods, as I will be lic to do med supps soon. See u in a few days in LV.

Unfortunately I won't be in Vegas and I'm not sure it will work as well in CA. It's not always good either, I am doing some mail now too. I'm trying to do FE a few days a week too but I suck as a life insurance salesman.

Unfortunately I won't be in Vegas and I'm not sure it will work as well in CA. It's not always good either, I am doing some mail now too. I'm trying to do FE a few days a week too but I suck as a life insurance salesman.

Rick just said you SUCK....he made no reference to it solely relating to insurance.

Ok, whats this method, why wont it work here? I think you're holding out on me!

And weren't you planning to go to LV, sworn we talked about playing poker!

Rick just said you SUCK....he made no reference to it solely relating to insurance.

Ok, whats this method, why wont it work here? I think you're holding out on me!

And weren't you planning to go to LV, sworn we talked about playing poker!

That was tins on both points. Tins sucks and is going to Vegas. The methods are simple and according to most people doesn't work but then again neither does direct mail. I'm sure tins will fill you in when he is taking your money at the poker table...:twitchy:

That was tins on both points. Tins sucks and is going to Vegas. The methods are simple and according to most people doesn't work but then again neither does direct mail. I'm sure tins will fill you in when he is taking your money at the poker table...:twitchy:

I think you meant to say, "I'm sure tins will fill you in when Todd is taking your money at the poker table...:twitchy:"

(Shhhh...that's how I'm paying for their dinner :biggrin:)

Looks at their program recently. I have a lot of respect for the Milners, and NASB offices are in my old hometown. Ended up demurring. A personal decision. Looks like a good program for someone who needs a team around them, training or structure.

Back