North American Senior Benefits

I can't imagine a worse lead than one where they got paid $5 just to agree to be a lead. They already got their $5. They don't need to hear your pitch anymore.

Years ago when I worked with a Dignity Funeral Home they did a mailer that promised $5 gas cards. But we delivered the cards. They had to at least entertain us for a few minutes.

If I'm understanding that check lead thing correctly, those would have to be the worst leads in history.

Is anybody selling any of them?

I agree at least with the swag you had to deliver it... now they have gotten the swag before the lead even gets to the agent... wonder how costly that is?

Hey guys, I'm new here and interviewed recently with NASB. Can anyone offer any incite. Are they structured as a traditional insurance co. or MLM because they seem to be focusing a lot on recruiting.

Hey guys, I'm new here and interviewed recently with NASB. Can anyone offer any incite. Are they structured as a traditional insurance co. or MLM because they seem to be focusing a lot on recruiting.

Run as fast you can. For training and contracts speak with 360 (Bboman) or fexcontracting (newby). You are welcome.

NAAsb is their new name for a reason. What was the guys name that you interviewed with? When they first started they had a lot going for them. Over time they changed for the worse.

Last edited:

Stay away they are literally 5 mins from my house, they were ok when they started but not now.

Back