North American Senior Benefits

Is NASB really that bad? Their traning looks really good. Here us what they offered me. Straight from the RVP here:

#1 I was told by NASB they will give me 100% commission on my contracts.

#2 I could use my leads and was not obligated to use their leads nor pay for any.

#3 I can leave and take my clients with me when I leave and take ALL residual commissions if things didnt work out for whatever reason.

#4 They claim that have some rates that are untouchable on products they have.

Please clarify how this is bad??

All worthless blah blah. They won't release. They use same carriers we do so how can they beat prices? You'll be trained by someone that's been selling for 3 months. They will tell you anything to get you in. Then they got ya.

I'll give you better training, higher contracts, more competitive carriers, real releases, way better leads. ..... and others here will do the same.

Is NASB really that bad? Their traning looks really good. Here us what they offered me. Straight from the RVP here:

#2 I could use my leads and was not obligated to use their leads nor pay for any.

#3 I can leave and take my clients with me when I leave and take ALL residual commissions if things didnt work out for whatever reason.

#1 That's low on the commissions

#2 See numver 1. If you are using your own leads then the commissions are even lower than low.

#3 That's how it should be. Nothing special there.

#4 Complete falshood. They have nothing proprietary.

Clarified enough?

Ask for all that IN WRITING.

Because only #'s 2&3 are true.
They do not give 100% contracts unless you have proven production plus have a team that does over $70K+ a month and you're a VP or an RVP.
Hell, partners only make 110% on their production. Look at your paperwork they have you sign.
They will not release you from your contracts of you want to jump ship. Ask Spur City and me.
You can use your own leads but they will pressure you to theirs, which have declined in value and return so much in the 9 months since I left them that they had to resort to giving $5 checks to get a return.
But do what you want, you've been advised correctly here.

#1 I seriously doubt they will give you 100% I was promised a high contract too but as soon as I got my first check I realized I was really on a 70-75% contract.

#2 If you are going to buy your leads from somewhere else, you might as well get a higher contract. you can get 115% from other carriers.

#3 I'm not sure you will still get residual when you leave. i've only been gone for a few months but I do still get Gerber checks come in since they pay as earned.

#4 They have the same carriers that everyone else has. they don't have anything cheaper than the next broker.

I cant lie, the training was good since I was new to the business. but I'm sure any other IMO has good training as well. if the only reason you are going with them is the training, you can find a better contract with training. there are also some great youtube videos that will train you. FE sales is not rocket science. I only went with them for the supposed good lead system but that turned out to be 3 month old Monumental leads that they were selling for $23. when I tried to leave, they wouldn't release me. I didn't have any chargebacks or anything but for some reason they wouldn't. im still contracted. waiting my 6 months. feel free to reach out with any questions.

#1 I seriously doubt they will give you 100% I was promised a high contract too but as soon as I got my first check I realized I was really on a 70-75% contract.

#2 If you are going to buy your leads from somewhere else, you might as well get a higher contract. you can get 115% from other carriers.

#3 I'm not sure you will still get residual when you leave. i've only been gone for a few months but I do still get Gerber checks come in since they pay as earned.

#4 They have the same carriers that everyone else has. they don't have anything cheaper than the next broker.

I cant lie, the training was good since I was new to the business. but I'm sure any other IMO has good training as well. if the only reason you are going with them is the training, you can find a better contract with training. there are also some great youtube videos that will train you. FE sales is not rocket science. I only went with them for the supposed good lead system but that turned out to be 3 month old Monumental leads that they were selling for $23. when I tried to leave, they wouldn't release me. I didn't have any chargebacks or anything but for some reason they wouldn't. im still contracted. waiting my 6 months. feel free to reach out with any questions.

Hey, make sure you call 5Star and cancel your contract, or you will still have to wait another 6 months when you call them to switch.

Apparently that is as true today as it was way back then.

Loving these old threads, by the way

They are not the only ones. There have been "they will not release me' Threads all years with most of the IMO's here. This whole 'we are independent stuff is more like 'you are when I let you be' independent.

>>Loving these old threads, by the way

They are not the only ones. There have been "they will not release me' Threads all years with most of the IMO's here. This whole 'we are independent stuff is more like 'you are when I let you be' independent.

>>Loving these old threads, by the way

I'm glad you said "most". We have never had a problem releasing agents.

Back