North American Senior Benefits

jp813

Interviewing with North American senior benefits on Thursday. Anybody know anything about them?

Interviewing with North American senior benefits on Thursday. Anybody know anything about them?

I spoke with them last year... They offer up 85-90% contracts to experienced FE agents and have a fixed direct mail lead cost... It sounds pretty good but they didn't have anything special as far as Carriers go... They were working on getting 5 Star at the time... I'm also curious if anyone else has ever done anything with them..

Are you an experienced FE agent or are you New?

Thanks for the post. I am new to final expense. Hopefully we hear some more regarding this company. Thanks again.

Yes I am looking for information or experiences solely on North American senior benefits.

Thank you.

That's a different group than American Senior Benefits.

Nice looking website. I don't know why they would give agents sub-100% contracts on FE companies unless they are heavily subsidizing the leads.

It's the first I've ever heard of them.

I know one of the founders, actually went to school with him. While looking at founders bios' whoever built the website needs to update personal information. One of the schools mentioned, at the time, was only a junior college. In other words it is not possible to start for four years at quaterback or graduate with a degree in marketing.

They have access to Mass Mutual and the Guardian(two of the big 4 mutuals) I see NYL but I only think you can broker their annuity products or some really high dollar cases, unless they have changed.

Final expense I see 5-Star, Americo, Assurity, American Continental, Forethought, ING, Lincoln Benefit, UHL, Columbian Life, Baltimore, Oxford, Pioneer Security, Monumental, and a few more.

I have no idea about the lead program or the contract levels but just about any lead program will work if you will. And no lead program is the end all be all we as agents HAVE to prospect period. The question is can they deliver on what they promise.

Back