Northern Agents......

TPAAgent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Looks like I'll be moving up to Tennessee in June.... Was wondering if cat piss and dog feces is more tolerable in the cold than it is here in Florida baking in a 95 degree singled wide.

Looks like I'll be moving up to Tennessee in June.... Was wondering if cat piss and dog feces is more tolerable in the cold than it is here in Florida baking in a 95 degree singled wide.

Lots of good FE prospects around here, great state to live and sell. However I wouldn't call this "northern" :) too many rebel flags and rednecks. Where in TN are you headed?

Haha, Tennessee's not Northern. They have Southern accents there. :laugh:

As long as they have the heat on in the winter, the smells should be the same. In the summer, I don't think there's much difference in the temp besides the humidity.

There's just no getting away from he piss/crap as long as you're a fulltime FE agent running the Cat Piss Circuit.:no:

Any state that gets 30 degree weather is "Northern" in my book... Knoxville/Maryville area- Be glad to get back to writing with SNL

Any state that gets 30 degree weather is "Northern" in my book... Knoxville/Maryville area- Be glad to get back to writing with SNL

Then Florida must be a Northern state. They've had freezing temps ruin their orange crops before.:yes:

You probably have enough Northern transplants there that brought some cold weather with them, along with their accents.:laugh:

I live in Chattanooga.

All of East Tennessee outside of Chattanooga proper, up to Bristol, is culturally ubiquitous, and is a good final expense area.

Florida returns are ass.. theres no state that gets more hammered with mailouts than Florida.. if you can write 70k a year in Florida, you can write 100+ in any other state- thats why we all need to bow to Agentguy5.. how that guys writes that kinda 200+ business in Dade county of all places is insane.. Dude is Hall of Fame material

Florida returns are ass.. theres no state that gets more hammered with mailouts than Florida.. if you can write 70k a year in Florida, you can write 100+ in any other state- thats why we all need to bow to Agentguy5.. how that guys writes that kinda 200+ business in Dade county of all places is insane.. Dude is Hall of Fame material

Returns are much better in East Tennessee than anywhere in Florida.

My Imo has agents in Georgia and he saysit's is by far the toughest state. Many Imo's on here will fix cost mail Florida but not Georgia.

Back