Not Calling Any Imo's Out but the Overall Service with Many is Just Awful

yammy

Expert
I'm not singling any out and its not just many fe imo's as its regular life and med supp imo's also. Many are not even on these boards.The last few months i've been looking to add some product lines in different areas and i bet 1/2 the imo's i left messages for never even called back. I understand many of these guys are in organizations with multiple imo's to have leverage for high contracts. Many of these guys are working out of there homes and have zero staff. The main problems are coming when the imo is personal producing and also trying to recruit thus he's never available.Many times till you're already contracted you won't see this "Bad service". Now that theres an imo on every street corner one much be wary. I'm sure many agents on here share my feelings and frustrations.If imo's want to produce and recruit its time to beef there staffs up and train people to fill in and answer questions when they're not there. You make over rides for a reason

Last edited:
So your first post is to bit ch about FEX and your second is to bit ch about all IMO's....aren't you just a little ray of sunshine.

Here's a thought. Maybe if you produced, maybe..just maybe your IMO would spend time with you. From your first 2 post, I can totally understand why your IMO's avoid you. You sound like a guy who thinks they are owed something in life...you're mistaken...you are not.

If you have a question, please ask it, but stop being such a baby.

I'm not singling any out and its not just many fe imo's as its regular life and med supp imo's also. Many are not even on these boards.The last few months i've been looking to add some product lines in different areas and i bet 1/2 the imo's i left messages for never even called back. I understand many of these guys are in organizations with multiple imo's to have leverage for high contracts. Many of these guys are working out of there homes and have zero staff. The main problems are coming when the imo is personal producing and also trying to recruit thus he's never available.Many times till you're already contracted you won't see this "Bad service". Now that theres an imo on every street corner one much be wary. I'm sure many agents on here share my feelings and frustrations.If imo's want to produce and recruit its time to beef there staffs up and train people to fill in and answer questions when they're not there. You make over rides for a reason

Not singling anyone out in particular, but posters like Yammy start annoying threads.

Ok, I am singling him/her out.

Gonney just because you're up the arse of fex you're angry.The boyz must have you on a nice fat contract to spam on here.Now run along to Indy next week and get crap faced and share some war stories with your comrades. Actually overall i do more fe business than 99% of the board and have multiple imo's.I never mentioned any names so as usual you're making a goofy arse of yourself Gonney.

Gonney just because you're up the arse of fex you're angry.The boyz must have you on a nice fat contract to spam on here.Now run along to Indy next week and get crap faced and share some war stories with your comrades. Actually overall i do more fe business than 99% of the board and have multiple imo's.I never mentioned any names so as usual you're making a goofy arse of yourself Gonney.

Yeah man...you got that right. BTW...I don't spam fex...if someone ask I'll chime in....but I'm glad you contribute so much since you're such a heavy hitter. Also, where'd you get the 99% figure from...is the from your arse?

Indy is work...not play. I don't take a week away from my wife and kids to gladass with insurance agents.

I can promise you we are in good contact with the ones we want to do business with. We have enough staff and we OWN our office building.

There is a reason no one calls you back. Look inward.

I can promise you we are in good contact with the ones we want to do business with. We have enough staff and we OWN our office building. There is a reason no one calls you back. Look inward.

Can I get some of those high contracts that Donnie has? I promise I'll start spamming more.

Back