Not Interested Anymore! How Do You Respond?

davidp711

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Florida
This seems to be a common objection I find when trying to set appointments from my DM leads. I have been somewhat successful getting past this one. But I am curious from you experts on what you say to someone who says this to you?

This seems to be a common objection I find when trying to set appointments from my DM leads. I have been somewhat successful getting past this one. But I am curious from you experts on what you say to someone who says this to you?

How about:

"Have you made some arrangement so that you're never going to die now?"

What are you saying on the phone to begin with?

What are you saying on the phone to begin with?

I start off who I am and then say a few days ago we sent you a card that you filled out wanting information on a burial plan that would cover 100% of all funeral costs. I have a opening at blank or does blank work?

If they have any objections normally me saying it would only take 5-10 mins of their time to give them the information usually gets the appointment. But the not interested anymore objection has been a tuff one for me.

What has helped so far is saying I understand, do you currently have something in place to cover that costs? And that most of they say yes I have something in place. Sometimes I have been able to say well if you just have 5 mins I can compare what you pay now and possibly get you more coverage for the same price. That has been the only thing so far to get me anywhere.

I very seldom get that but when I do, I simply say something like, "I understand so when you get those things in the mail in the future would you do me a favor and throw it in the trash can instead of mailing it?".

People lose interest. Move on to next instead of begging.

I very seldom get that but when I do, I simply say something like, "I understand so when you get those things in the mail in the future would you do me a favor and throw it in the trash can instead of mailing it?".

Yeah I am starting to feel the same, was just curious if anyone has a better way to get around that. I got that 3 times this week so far. Never got that this many times before, could have just been the area I got the leads from.

Area? Really? It could be your approach?

The reason I say area is because I have worked different areas around me and rarely got this objection. But this was a different area and got 3 right off the bat. I use the same approach with all the leads I get. What would you recommend to avoid this?

That would be my approach, but my guess is the OP is a little earlier in his career and needs every appointment he can get, no matter how low quality.

Back