Ok. All Leads Are Created Equal; or Are They?

LOL. Gotcha Not to hijack my own thread, but does anyone here recommend any particular dialer? Cost is about the same with all of them, but one in particular that you like, or is effective, or has great capabilities. Thanks!

Talk to Greensky. I hear he has access to a good Dialer.

The imo might not resell the leads but I guess Rgi or Efes could if the got in a pinch. I've asked several Imo's that use Rgi and they all say " as far as I know they don't or I've never heard they do".

To answer the original question, any of the leads are interchangeable. You can make an argument for having life insurance on the first line or the second line or not having it in there at all.

The rest comes down to cost. And while some people believe filters don't make a difference, other swear by them.

So when you are comparing lead costs, make sure you're comparing apples to apples. See what the filters will cost you. Also make sure that there won't be any price increases for your direct-mail leads...it's bound to happen eventually :-)

To answer the original question, any of the leads are interchangeable. You can make an argument for having life insurance on the first line or the second line or not having it in there at all.

The rest comes down to cost. And while some people believe filters don't make a difference, other swear by them.

So when you are comparing lead costs, make sure you're comparing apples to apples. See what the filters will cost you. Also make sure that there won't be any price increases for your direct-mail leads...it's bound to happen eventually :-)

Thanks for the un-biased info. I really appreciate it:)

DM without a filter?

Back