Ok. All Leads Are Created Equal; or Are They?

SrSvcs

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
We all know what DM and avatar lead companies 360 and FEX use. Of course, EFES has their own "mailing house". Let's leave Securus out of the mix.

A lead is a lead is a lead. Or is it?

Who, in your opinion, has the best DM and avatar lead programs? I'm not talking about cost. Filters can drive up the cost, but also the quality of the lead.

We all know what DM and avatar lead companies 360 and FEX use. Of course, EFES has their own "mailing house". Let's leave Securus out of the mix. A lead is a lead is a lead. Or is it? Who, in your opinion, has the best DM and avatar lead programs? I'm not talking about cost. Filters can drive up the cost, but also the quality of the lead.

I think all those DM choices are interchangeable and there is no real difference if you're not considering price.

The more important variable is what access to carriers the agent has once in the home. 5 years ago it seemed most of the homes I went into didn't have life insurance, today 75% of the homes I go in have some type of insurance coverage.

It used to be good enough to just get in the door, but today you have to not only get in the door, but be competitive and knowledgeable once inside.

Travis

We all know what DM and avatar lead companies 360 and FEX use. Of course, EFES has their own "mailing house". Let's leave Securus out of the mix. A lead is a lead is a lead. Or is it? Who, in your opinion, has the best DM and avatar lead programs? I'm not talking about cost. Filters can drive up the cost, but also the quality of the lead.

I've got news for you. There isn't a nickel's worth of difference in any of them. Direct mail is direct mail is direct mail. As long as you're starting out every Monday with 25 new leads or however many you like to work you've got what it takes to succeed.

And as far as I know securest runs the exact same direct mail the rest of us do.

As always your leads are new, unworked and will never be resold you've got it licked.

I've got news for you. There isn't a nickel's worth of difference in any of them.

^^^
What he said.

My $0.02 - I would NOT exclusively rely on your IMO for leads. If they have a good program that's great, but also be ready in case that program dries up for a time being.

Diversification in marketing efforts is important! The big hitters on this forum all use multiple lead sources, even if DM is their primary.

There are always independent lead vendors willing to help out when needed ;)

You mean guys like The Lead Connection, and the other 2 or 3 guys that have avatar leads?

You mean guys like The Lead Connection, and the other 2 or 3 guys that have avatar leads?

Yes, there are lead companies that do not require you place contracts with them or require "membership" fees.

I am the owner and operator of a virtual call center (see signature below). My company would also fall under the umbrella of "independent lead vendors".

Diversify!

^^^
What he said.

My $0.02 - I would NOT exclusively rely on your IMO for leads. If they have a good program that's great, but also be ready in case that program dries up for a time being.

Diversification in marketing efforts is important! The big hitters on this forum all use multiple lead sources, even if DM is their primary.

There are always independent lead vendors willing to help out when needed ;)

Depends on where you live. :D Power in numbers. Some of us use tele leads, avatars and direct mail, I absolutely have to rely on my IMO to get DM leads in the south, but with saying that....I 150% trust my IMO.

----------

He meant here:

The Lead Jerk | Final Expense Leads | Final Expense Training | Final Expense Sales

:yes::yes:

LOL. Gotcha

Not to hijack my own thread, but does anyone here recommend any particular dialer? Cost is about the same with all of them, but one in particular that you like, or is effective, or has great capabilities.

Thanks!

Back