OK, Really, this is the Last Audio Training for the Year. FE Crazy Stories

Nah you thought wrong, I dont have any medsupp avatars Mike, no voice overs at all needed for the medsupp leads, they are live tele leads. So I dont know what you are smoking but from the sound of it, it is goooooooooooooooooooooooood:D

Oh and even if like you claim, you sent me a recording...how in the hell would I even know who to contact Mike....never happened, fos as usual.

You sent me a sample script, over 1.5 years ago, never any recordings of your telemarketer. I have 2, well now 3 voice overs for avatars. Joann (who is a professional voice over actress), Allie (which is my wife) and one other soon to be released. All of them are FE avatars, not Medsupp, you get your stories mixed up a lot cause its hard to keep them straight I guess.

Your facts are usually not.:D

As per the pm, I'm not lying and not really trying to bash you but it is her voice. You may have got it legitimately or through your buddies that I sent recordings to that I tried to help out.

As per the pm, I'm not lying and not really trying to bash you but it is her voice. You may have got it legitimately or through your buddies that I sent recordings to that I tried to help out.

Again re read the last post. Let me help you. I DO NOT HAVE MEDSUPP AVATARS, your argument is not viable, whatever dude, I aint got time for u no mo:D You will always be you...and Im glad, would be boring otherwise, but you are wrong, doesnt matter anyway, who cares.

You will appreciate this next post.....wait for it:D

----------

I signed up today. Thanks Matt! site sounds fantastic!

Yep you got it man. Should be up and rolling around....maybe end of March to mid April. Lots of work on it.

----------

Hey Travis, thanks for the hook up Dawg!! I figured you were worth at least .99c.
I got the domain, here have a look:

P.S. I hope you know this is all in good fun, hey did you ever get an AR??

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeeeezzzz. Didn't mean to stir the pot ! You have an amazing talent for pissing people off, huh? Do I hear the words "cease and desist"?

Check out my new website www.microsoftapple.com

----------

I just checked out that YouTube video... Did you make it past the 5th grade, dude?

Last edited:
Ha, is this thread really about complaining about "stolen" free stuff that someone else probably "stole" from someone else who probably "stole" it from someone else.......

Jeeeezzzz. Didn't mean to stir the pot ! You have an amazing talent for pissing people off, huh? Do I hear the words "cease and desist"?

----------

I just checked out that YouTube video... Did you make it past the 5th grade, dude?

You obviously have no sense of humor. Im just me dude, dont like me, I could care less, I help a lot of agents everyday, have fun hidden keyboard warrior. Lol just got another agent that signed up for the site, thanks :)

----------

Ha, is this thread really about complaining about "stolen" free stuff that someone else probably "stole" from someone else who probably "stole" it from someone else.......

Some people have more time on their hands than others. Too many know nothings and nothing stolen unless you consider every thing you have ever learned and shared on a subject stealing lol

----------

----------

By the way, sure you meant to start crap, you do it all the time, I bet you are a second or third rate loser agent who doesnt sell squat, toodles.

----------

----------

What exactly have you done to help anyone or to advance your knowledge or do anything but hide behind a screen name and instigate? Nothing, you are nothing, most who read these threads understand people like you are losers that have never achieved a level of success in anything so you get jealous of others. Have fun living like a loser, you are a joke. Did i do a good enough job pissing you off?

Galt just likes to act like a child and blow everything out of proportion...

Yea thats me dude, I see you are one of the main posters on this board who starts crap with anyone, you came into this thread looking to cause trouble lol, its so obvious Mike, thats why most people here ignore you, your life must really suck. Merry Christmas

Back