OK, Really, this is the Last Audio Training for the Year. FE Crazy Stories

Galt just likes to act like a child and blow everything out of proportion...
Yes, he does. At least he's good at something. Nice try though, Matt... you poor bastard. ----------
Yea thats me dude, I see you are one of the main posters on this board who starts crap with anyone, you came into this thread looking to cause trouble lol, its so obvious Mike, thats why most people here ignore you, your life must really suck. Merry Christmas
Wowwwwwwwwwww Such venomous spewing of hatred. Those that can, do. Those that can't, either teach or become marketers.

Yea thats me dude, I see you are one of the main posters on this board who starts crap with anyone, you came into this thread looking to cause trouble lol, its so obvious Mike, thats why most people here ignore you, your life must really suck. Merry Christmas

Ha right. If you re read my posts I wasn't trying to come off that way. You just have little man syndrome and a short fuse. Merry Christmas to you too...

Ha right. If you re read my posts I wasn't trying to come off that way. You just have little man syndrome and a short fuse. Merry Christmas to you too...

I have a feeling if we met in person you would have a different opinion, truth is we would probably get along just fine, have a good one.

----------

JG's new nickname is "micro aggression."

Lead BUDDY.

Only towards deadbeats Dave lol

----------

Well suited

Especially the micro d..k part

Dude you do realize I have puerto rican, african american and irish heritage right?

Well suited

I come on here purely for the entertainment value, so this is my kind of thread, but I have to go with Galt on this one. You know damn well that everything you post is to start crap...then you play Mr innocent like a little candy ass...

Good on you Galt, sounds like a great site in the works....

It is threads like this that rejuvenate the spirit of Christmas!

No kidding right lol

----------

Yes, he does. At least he's good at something. Nice try though, Matt... you poor bastard. ---------- Wowwwwwwwwwww Such venomous spewing of hatred. Those that can, do. Those that can't, either teach or become marketers.

Post your acievments hot shot, this thread was about something else but thats ok, I produce plenty of business, I just have the ability and talent to be organized and the will to help others...maybe even competitors in your back yard, hey the site is available to you too. Merry Christmas

----------

I come on here purely for the entertainment value, so this is my kind of thread, but I have to go with Galt on this one. You know damn well that everything you post is to start crap...then you play Mr innocent like a little candy ass...

Good on you Galt, sounds like a great site in the works....

Thank you Ghost. Hope you have a great holiday.

----------

Well suited

And with that comment, your gayness is "confirmed" :). 10-4 roger that, fire for effect, danger close!!!

No kidding right lol ---------- Post your acievments hot shot, this thread was about something else but thats ok, I produce plenty of business, I just have the ability and talent to be organized and the will to help others...maybe even competitors in your back yard, hey the site is available to you too. Merry Christmas ---------- Thank you Ghost. Hope you have a great holiday. ---------- And with that comment, your gayness is "confirmed" :). 10-4 roger that, fire for effect, danger close!!!

Hmmmmm Where do I start...

1.) My achievements? I've taught English to less fortunate school age kids for about 25 years. I volunteer twice a month at the Amazing Grace soup kitchen and pantry. Wish I had time to do more.
2.) Why is everyone that refers to your micro attributes all suddenly "gay"? Even if I were gay, it would not be something to be ashamed about. What if one of your kids turned out to be gay? They say that back in the 80's, everyone was at least a little bit gay :)
3.) I'm not at all concerned about competition from you, or any of "your agents".The state I live in, you can't even spell. Besides, if they are anything like you, they'd starve in my state and become landscapers...

----------

Matt. Come ride with me a couple days. I'll pay your expenses. I may even learn something.

----------

The lead jerk has left the building.

I guess the Afro-Hispanic- Irish guy has better things to do...

Back