OK, Really, this is the Last Audio Training for the Year. FE Crazy Stories

John Galt

Guru
100+ Post Club
Jawga
Ok, I had to post this grass roots training for the newbies out there. If you wonder how bad it can get, well this audio "training" may just help alleviate any of those apprehensions and stress you have about diving into FE.

**It gets really interesting around the 6 min mark**

In this video you will learn:

1. Why working in pairs (at least 2 people) in some areas is best.:)
2. How to door knock like a pro and not get shot.:)
3. Why arguing with deadbeats who send back all mail is a waste.:)
4. How to be like a secret agent and maneuver away from danger.:)
5. Learn how real FE agents move in silence like lasagna.:)
6. How to diffuse angry prospects.:)

All in all, this is grass roots, in the trenches training for anyone. Hope you newbies learn much from it.

I just know the veterans will dig it:D

Click here, its the newest vid posted:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I had to post this grass roots training for the newbies out there. If you wonder how bad it can get, well this audio "training" may just help alleviate any of those apprehensions and stress you have about diving into FE.

All in all, this is grass roots, in the trenches training for anyone. Hope you newbies learn much from it.

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FinA14kEiMA

Move in silence "like lasagna"? WTF does that even mean lol? If my lasagna was moving, I wouldn't eat it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FinA14kEiMA

That should never happen, bro. You must have really pissed her off. Is this when you gave up on final expense and decided to sell leads?

Last edited:
Whose website is fexuniversity.com ?

That's Matt's original idea... Maybe he was heavily influenced by EFEF's site called EFES University and another training site.

360FEXEFESUniversity.com must have been taken. :)

Next he will open up a T-shirt business called Nike. :)

That's Matt's original idea... Maybe he was heavily influenced by EFEF's site called EFES University and another training site.

360FEXEFESUniversity.com must have been taken. :)

Next he will open up a T-shirt business called Nike. :)

Nah, but hey the name surely does work and conveys the reason for the site. Where are all the websites you have built LOL, oh wait, Scott built that dinosaur.:biggrin:

----------

He is good at copying things. He stole one of my telemarketers voices...:twitchy:

LOL good one. Not true but typical. How does one actually steal a voice??? Allie is my wife LOL.

All you guys that comment on the hate is fine with me, I mean after all, you all have done sooooo much to help the industry. Well Travis actually has, but RoadWarrior, thats the butt hurt Bcrane again, aka #bestupid :D

----------

That should never happen, bro. You must have really pissed her off. Is this when you gave up on final expense and decided to sell leads?

Yes, you nailed it Bcrane. Now how about you learn how to sell something, I see that tear building up in your eye. Im perfectly happy with my production last week LOL, I dont brag but I do "OK" Cya nitz!:D

----------

Yall keep talking trash, it just sends more people to the site, 4 new people just got their passwords to the site today, so when it goes live in a few months they can view it all. They will be able to:

1. Learn about "how to sell FE"
2. Which leads to use.
3. How to use them.
4. Best practices for "starting up in FE"
5. Binder sales kit set up.
6. Full sales presentations.
7. Over 300 videos / 100's of documents
8. Top insurance vendor discount programs.
9. Learn about releases.
10. TOO MUCH MORE TO LIST!

Ever heard the term "disruptive marketing"? Well there ya go, I disrupt markets......so sit back and enjoy.

You get the idea. Im not asking for a dime and I dont recruit on this forum..so bitch and moan all you want :D

Funny how "top producers" get butt hurt and worried over little ole me building a pretty cool training site, Im really surprised.

I wont use fancy words or terminology to confuse anyone and I wont blow smoke up their back side and yell fire, I wont eve pee down their back and tell them its raining. Just my take on things to help, if you wanna slam a guy for helping others go ahead, who cares.:cool:
I dont care and while all haters are thinking bout me, Ill be doing this :SLEEP:

Last edited:
I'm not talking about your wife's voice. I'm talking about your med supp avatar leads. I heard the sample. It was my telemarketers voice that I sent you a sample of. No hate here just facts. It's not a big deal. I just figured you paid her for the voice over.:skeptical:

I'm not talking about your wife's voice. I'm talking about your med supp avatar leads. I heard the sample. It was my telemarketers voice that I sent you a sample of. No hate here just facts. It's not a big deal. I just figured you paid her for the voice over.:skeptical:

Nah you thought wrong, I dont have any medsupp avatars Mike, no voice overs at all needed for the medsupp leads, they are live tele leads. So I dont know what you are smoking but from the sound of it, it is goooooooooooooooooooooooood:D

Oh and even if like you claim, you sent me a recording...how in the hell would I even know who to contact Mike....never happened, fos as usual.

You sent me a sample script, over 1.5 years ago, never any recordings of your telemarketer. I have 2, well now 3 voice overs for avatars. Joann (who is a professional voice over actress), Allie (which is my wife) and one other soon to be released. All of them are FE avatars, not Medsupp, you get your stories mixed up a lot cause its hard to keep them straight I guess.

Your facts are usually not.:D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back