Old American Insurance Agent Lol

John Galt

Guru
100+ Post Club
Jawga
If the agent that just tried to replace one of my policies in SC reads this you are busted. You didnt even do it right and you lied to the insured. I have your name and you have been reported to the compliance legal dept with your carrier as well as to your state DOI for not filing any replacement forms with the transaction. Oh yea, you lost the sale too:D

If the agent that just tried to replace one of my policies in SC reads this you are busted. You didnt even do it right and you lied to the insured. I have your name and you have been reported to the compliance legal dept with your carrier as well as to your state DOI for not filing any replacement forms with the transaction. Oh yea, you lost the sale too:D

I reported one of them to OA a year or 2 ago. Almost screwed one of my clients. I doubt they did anything about it though. They seem worse than Bankers agents...

I reported one of them to OA a year or 2 ago. Almost screwed one of my clients. I doubt they did anything about it though. They seem worse than Bankers agents...

The fortune in this case IS with the follow up, I will follow up hard and long with this. Hey if you get one past me fine, but if you are too stupid to screw me and get caught then Im gonna wipe the floor with your tail.:yes:

If SC DOI is like TN, they will not even consider a complaint brought by another agent. You need the client to sign a formal complaint to the DOI. Then they may do something.

If SC DOI is like TN, they will not even consider a complaint brought by another agent. You need the client to sign a formal complaint to the DOI. Then they may do something.

Even that will not help in SC (unfortunately)

I had a client send a certified letter to SC DOI complaining about an agent that misrepresented himself working for a company that terminated him, letting the client know that I sent him (my clients). Had him recorded lying to them over the phone. It was 6 yrs ago and DOI did nothing about it. I know the agent is still active with NAA

Even that will not help in SC (unfortunately)

I had a client send a certified letter to SC DOI complaining about an agent that misrepresented himself working for a company that terminated him, letting the client know that I sent him (my clients). Had him recorded lying to them over the phone. It was 6 yrs ago and DOI did nothing about it. I know the agent is still active with NAA
Wow thats depressing. Good to know.

Why is the world is anyone still offering Old American?? I had no idea they were still around. :D:D:D:D

In Utah I had a whiny agent complain about my personal site using the term "utah medicare plans" and they reached out to me to fix it. Every DOI is different, ours is ridiculous.

In Utah I had a whiny agent complain about my personal site using the term "utah medicare plans" and they reached out to me to fix it. Every DOI is different, ours is ridiculous.

Nice site Jimmy!! Guess you are gonna build a group. Cool.

Back