One Life America Final Expense

I have looked at these guys in the past. They are not Great American Senior Benefits or American Senior Benefits as some think. Decent lead program, but low contracts in my opinion. They offered right around $20 leads, but only 80 or 85% to start, even for experienced reps.

It think they bumped that up some for experience reps. Brett would be good starting point for conversation on contract levels etc...

"And thus I clothe my naked villany
With odd old ends stol'n out of holy writ,
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."
King Richard III (I, iii, 336-338) -

One Life has all the Bible Quotes to cover the fact you are being ripped off and lied to by them, but if it's in Jesus' name then it's OK. I have been given leads, burning my gas to find out that someone else is working them. It's a sick joke.

And if you do sell, Scott sends you an email with some Bible quote about God helping you persevere.....the god of money, I guess. It's like Christians who wish to kill their enemy in Jesus' name....it's so sick. People who are delusional, and that is most I'm afraid to say, buy into all this BS.

Re: One Life America, Final Expense

I have been on their website and it mentions "30 to 40 Free Qualified Leads per week and Free E & O Insurance".

So far that is the only info I have. I wanted to see if anyone on the Forum has any experience with them.

Thank you

I just had one of their agents over and it was a terrible experience. He was not very nice and tried to push me into buying their insurance even when I told him that I was just getting info on policies so that I could decide what I wanted to do when he knew that I was not going to commit, he would not even give me the number of the company or any material info, not even the copy of the quote he just gave me. The prices were higher than I got from Banker's Life.

Re: One Life America, Final Expense

Congrats on the license and good luck.. I worked your area.. its a good one, especially orange county. If you go independent- drop me a PM, I can share with you what I've learned over the years

Id love to get advice from you on the orange county market

I have been offered these leads and contract recently. I went as far as getting my supplies with American amicable. My issue is that this is the only company you can write with off these leads,,,,and Amicable is very overpriced compared to my other carriers.
Is this true though that they only have Amicable for the agents, for the free leads?

Amber

----------

I have been offered these leads and contract recently. I went as far as getting my supplies with American amicable. My issue is that this is the only company you can write with off these leads,,,,and Amicable is very overpriced compared to my other carriers. Is this true though that they only have Amicable for the agents, for the free leads? Amber

Disregard my post,,,after reading all the negative feedback on this crew, I'll pass. Was just thinking that even though I'd take a huge cut in commissions on those sales, to me it would have just been "extra cash", but apparently doesn't seem worth the hassle of dealing with them or selling their expensive amicable plans.

Amber

i used to work for them; its true; you get old old B leads before you start on A leads; I went on one lead; and the wife told me he (husband) had died 8 years ago. they share their leads; very low commission; 50% or 45% if you want their telemarketers to make your appointments for you.

i used to work for them; its true; you get old old B leads before you start on A leads; I went on one lead; and the wife told me he (husband) had died 8 years ago. they share their leads; very low commission; 50% or 45% if you want their telemarketers to make your appointments for you.

They told me 50%, and haven't mentioned anything about using their telemarketers!......

Amber

The main supervisor of California; tells us this; its optional. we can set our own appts or visit them without warning. I only stayed with them for about 3 months; there are other IMO who give us alot more then 50% commission. One thing which I must admit; they do pretty good training; at least here in Calif. they do.

The main supervisor of California; tells us this; its optional. we can set our own appts or visit them without warning. I only stayed with them for about 3 months; there are other IMO who give us alot more then 50% commission. One thing which I must admit; they do pretty good training; at least here in Calif. they do.

Tough to make a living with any leads (a, b,c, whatever) at 50% commission.
Unless you can get 50 leads a week and pull the lay downs....IMO.

Latest posts

Back