One Life America Final Expense

Re: One Life America, Final Expense

I have been on their website and it mentions "30 to 40 Free Qualified Leads per week and Free E & O Insurance".

So far that is the only info I have. I wanted to see if anyone on the Forum has any experience with them.

Thank you

I have been on their website and it mentions "30 to 40 Free Qualified Leads per week and Free E & O Insurance".

So far that is the only info I have. I wanted to see if anyone on the Forum has any experience with them.

Thank you

Free leads and free e&o. Both red flags.

I don't know anything about them but from that info I would assume a way overpriced product with way low commissions and old reworked leads.

Just a hunch.

FE is expensive to market. If you can't afford leads and E&O you are going to get eaten alive out there.

Thank you

Leads suck when you pay for them...free ones can even be worse....

Where do I sign up? I need some free leads and E and O.

Yep, this is Parker and Associates out of Meridian,MS . They will give you a 50% contract and give 40 "B" leads every week and say go get'em kid. Don't think you will be working within 20 miles of your hometown either. You will be working within 200 miles of your house in all directions.

Hello,

Is anyone familiar with One Life America? They specialize in Final Expense.

Yep, this is Parker and Associates out of Meridian,MS . They will give you a 50% contract and give 40 "B" leads every week and say go get'em kid. Don't think you will be working within 20 miles of your hometown either. You will be working within 200 miles of your house in all directions.

Then, after a while of getting screwed over on your renewals and stuff like that, you can join in on the lawsuit that is against them for that.

Was there ever an outcome to that?

Thank you all for your feedback. They obviously never spoke of the quality of their leads (now I understand why). I am newly licensed in Orlando, FL and just trying to make a good, solid decision on who to work with. I have the start up money for leads, E&O, etc.

Any suggestions and / or advice is appreciated.

Thank you!

Thank you all for your feedback. They obviously never spoke of the quality of their leads (now I understand why). I am newly licensed in Orlando, FL and just trying to make a good, solid decision on who to work with. I have the start up money for leads, E&O, etc.

Any suggestions and / or advice is appreciated.

Thank you!

Equita and Securis seem to be the two to beat if you want a full program.

Back