Options for Currently Being Treated for CHF

wow! Usually they grill people with Diabetes, and ask questions only their Dr. would know.

Maybe they've gotten complaints about this, and started asking basic questions about the chronic illness

Seriously. I've seen Assurity interviewers go in depth on a sinus infection before. Hard to believe they backed off on someone with diabetes and CHF. I'm not saying that I doubt billyb, just shocked as that is so against the norm for them.

I have very good luck with Assurity. Lots of times they do a PHI even when the applicant is below the age of 60. Wrote a 59 year old male last week and they called him to ask why he took Gabapentin. I am a little anxious about the diabetic with CHF. According to the way the app reads he qualifies, but you never know what an underwriter is thinking.

I have very good luck with Assurity. Lots of times they do a PHI even when the applicant is below the age of 60. Wrote a 59 year old male last week and they called him to ask why he took Gabapentin. I am a little anxious about the diabetic with CHF. According to the way the app reads he qualifies, but you never know what an underwriter is thinking.

Yeah, they will accept controlled diabetes and CHF as graded, even insulin use. But so many diabetics really don't have control or know their numbers.

I have found just about anything will trigger a PHI with Assurity on the under 60 crowd. Disability will always cause one. I get amused when the interviewer tries to get all haughty about it, "They are under 60, you don't have to do an interview." Then I point out the reason and they shut up.

I have found the biggest problem with Assurity are the people who want to tell about every last minor health condition. Because sadly their interviewers will ask about anything, even that hang nail on their big toe.

Yeah, they will accept controlled diabetes and CHF as graded, even insulin use. But so many diabetics really don't have control or know their numbers.

I have found just about anything will trigger a PHI with Assurity on the under 60 crowd. Disability will always cause one. I get amused when the interviewer tries to get all haughty about it, "They are under 60, you don't have to do an interview." Then I point out the reason and they shut up.

I have found the biggest problem with Assurity are the people who want to tell about every last minor health condition. Because sadly their interviewers will ask about anything, even that hang nail on their big toe.

Do they use their own people for the interview, or do they outsource it to a 3rd party like DIMA or Apptical?

Do they use their own people for the interview, or do they outsource it to a 3rd party like DIMA or Apptical?

They are internal.

I have never asked and they have not volunteered, but I believe they are putting you on hold to consult an underwriter towards the end of a call. Particularly when additional questions have been asked or meds uncovered. Particularly since they often come back with more questions.

How long are their phone interview? I have always heard crazy stories of 45 min but never done one. I actually looked at the product and felt it was decent but got cold feet

I started a bonfire with my Assurity supplies after a few attempts to use them. I'm surprised you didn't see the fire from your house.

TT

Back