Oxford Adds a Lead Credit Program

OK I know their interview is not as quick and friendly as the best ones. And they have a lifetime ban against re-writes of lapsed Oxford policies. They won't contract ANY Mississippi resident agents even if they sell in other states even if they sell in other states. And won't allow replacements in the state of Kentucky. Those are the negatives that I'm aware of.

What else is wrong with them. Our agents issue around $50,000 monthly with Oxford. Lead bonus is an added plus for those guys that were writing them anyway.

Anything they are missing that I'm not aware of.

Being a Life agent I can handle a little longer underwriting. It has been several years since I have written them so their PHI may be better, I would hope so. However, being an agent that actively services what he sells, their service and claims paying is just not worth the hassle. The are the slowest claims paying of any company I have. And that includes policies taken over by other companies. They also had some of the rudest CSRs. Used to be the lowest premium by a good margin.

Good rates
Good comp.
Real Whole Life with Whole Life Guarantees
Could be a great fit for an agent that sold strictly on price and comp. That is just not me.

Edit: and I think Newby is a well rounded knowledgeable agent.

Being a Life agent I can handle a little longer underwriting. It has been several years since I have written them so their PHI may be better, I would hope so. However, being an agent that actively services what he sells, their service and claims paying is just not worth the hassle. The are the slowest claims paying of any company I have. And that includes policies taken over by other companies. They also had some of the rudest CSRs. Used to be the lowest premium by a good margin.

Good rates
Good comp.
Real Whole Life with Whole Life Guarantees
Could be a great fit for an agent that sold strictly on price and comp. That is just not me.

Edit: and I think Newby is a well rounded knowledgeable agent.

Yes, Newby is round, but you shouldn't make fun of him for that.:err:

That is a shameless plug if I have ever seen one. Just couldn't help yourself.

When did that become an issue? Something new to anounce. I announced it and added to it in the open air. Anyone else is free to add more. It's the free enterprise system and agents win when IMOs compete.

For instance even if YOU don't put your oxford with me you still know what is out there can likely get a better deal for yourself because of "shameless plugs" on the forum.

Do you prefer all these guys sneaking around pm'ing everybody?

When did that become an issue? Something new to anounce. I announced it and added to it in the open air. Anyone else is free to add more. It's the free enterprise system and agents win when IMOs compete.

For instance even if YOU don't put your oxford with me you still know what is out there can likely get a better deal for yourself because of "shameless plugs" on the forum.

Do you prefer all these guys sneaking around pm'ing everybody?

It's weird that shameful and shameless mean essentially the same thing. Anyway, I don't know newby but tubbs is his partner and that's all I need to know. He must be all right.

*Business partner*

They insinuate that the agent is taking money on the call. They decline if declined by another company. Even if the decline was something that's OK by their own underwriting.

They don't pay on the policy fee. They have terrible renewals.

Just try getting on the phone with customer service.

There's more. But that's enough.

They do have an e app though...:yes:

Back