Oxford Adds a Lead Credit Program

Newby

Guru
5000 Post Club
It's always a great thing when companies add a lead bonus. It's EXTRA money for the good producers and no take-aways so kudos to Oxford.

Oxford's is a free 1000 piece drop through select direct mail vendors when you issue-pay $4,000 AP in any month. (A 1,000 piece drop is worth around $400 so figure it as a 10% lead credit for $4,000) With their super competitive rates it's not hard to make them a main carrier if you want to.

And you know us. FexContracting.com doubles the lead credit for agents contracted through us if you hit the lead credit in any month in 2017.

Think about it! 120% commission plus 20% in lead credits. That's like getting paid 140% commission! Not bad.

It's a great time to be an FE agent.

It's always a great thing when companies add a lead bonus. It's EXTRA money for the good producers and no take-aways so kudos to Oxford.

Oxford's is a free 1000 piece drop through select direct mail vendors when you issue-pay $4,000 AP in any month. (A 1,000 piece drop is worth around $400 so figure it as a 10% lead credit for $4,000) With their super competitive rates it's not hard to make them a main carrier if you want to.

And you know us. FexContracting.com doubles the lead credit for agents contracted through us if you hit the lead credit in any month in 2017.

Think about it! 120% commission plus 20% in lead credits. That's like getting paid 140% commission! Not bad.

But then they would have to write Oxford, and I can't think of a single company that would be worse than Oxford for FE agents....

Not an FE Agent -

But it is still Oxford.

Not an FE Agent -

But it is still Oxford.

OK I know their interview is not as quick and friendly as the best ones. And they have a lifetime ban against re-writes of lapsed Oxford policies. They won't contract ANY Mississippi resident agents even if they sell in other states even if they sell in other states. And won't allow replacements in the state of Kentucky. Those are the negatives that I'm aware of.

What else is wrong with them. Our agents issue around $50,000 monthly with Oxford. Lead bonus is an added plus for those guys that were writing them anyway.

Anything they are missing that I'm not aware of.

OK I know their interview is not as quick and friendly as the best ones. And they have a lifetime ban against re-writes of lapsed Oxford policies. They won't contract ANY Mississippi resident agents even if they sell in other states even if they sell in other states. And won't allow replacements in the state of Kentucky. Those are the negatives that I'm aware of.

What else is wrong with them. Our agents issue around $50,000 monthly with Oxford. Lead bonus is an added plus for those guys that were writing them anyway.

Anything they are missing that I'm not aware of.

They insinuate that the agent is taking money on the call. They decline if declined by another company. Even if the decline was something that's OK by their own underwriting.

They don't pay on the policy fee. They have terrible renewals.

Just try getting on the phone with customer service.

There's more. But that's enough.

That is a shameless plug if I have ever seen one. Just couldn't help yourself.

Back