Oxford Life Production Letter

alllines

Hey I just received the kiss of death letter from oxford for non production. Frankly I have not used them in a long time as I have found there are other options out there. Is everyone else seeing the same thing???

Hey I just received the kiss of death letter from oxford for non production. Frankly I have not used them in a long time as I have found there are other options out there. Is everyone else seeing the same thing???

Yes. They are canceling a lot of dormant agents but they have said all you have to do is just write a case at any time and you will automatically reactivated.

So in other words, if you want to write them, you can still write them without recontracting first.

yes they are clearing out hundreds of agents. Good riddance I say, their underwriting is very unpredictable, they nitpick the apps to death. Plus I was sick of getting calls from Drew Batton, wondering why I wasn't selling more. Really?

I got mines last week...I kept saying I was going to use them again, and just never did. Some girl named Michelle calls me every month about putting biz with them, lol. They arent bad, but every time I think of them, I just use KSKJ & get the hell outta there without having to do a POS. Plus I just got a bump in commish with KSKJ since Cancun, so Im good....Oxford still pays more tho.

Their supplements dont help me either, not priced too well here in Calif.

----------

Yes. They are canceling a lot of dormant agents but they have said all you have to do is just write a case at any time and you will automatically reactivated.

So in other words, if you want to write them, you can still write them without recontracting first.

Are you saying they'll do that ^^ even after the 30 days have passed?

Lol I got canned also . That drew Battam called me at least 5 times leaving messages I haven't written anything . I had a 130% contract but never had any use for a 25 min Pos .

Allines, we had such a good time at Kelce's bar and you haven't called since. You're off my facebook, done. But call sometime if you really want.

Same thing happened to me, matter of fact they termed the whole agency.....didnt notify anyone...I had apps that had been approved just sitting in limbo. They could have cared less. I was told that if your whole imo was termed you could not get reappointed until 6 months later, figures we get 2 different stories.:skeptical:

I got mines last week...I kept saying I was going to use them again, and just never did. Some girl named Michelle calls me every month about putting biz with them, lol. They arent bad, but every time I think of them, I just use KSKJ & get the hell outta there without having to do a POS. Plus I just got a bump in commish with KSKJ since Cancun, so Im good....Oxford still pays more tho. Their supplements dont help me either, not priced too well here in Calif. ---------- Are you saying they'll do that ^^ even after the 30 days have passed?

That's what they told me.

----------

Same thing happened to me, matter of fact they termed the whole agency.....didnt notify anyone...I had apps that had been approved just sitting in limbo. They could have cared less. I was told that if your whole imo was termed you could not get reappointed until 6 months later, figures we get 2 different stories.:skeptical:

They called all the IMOs and let them know ahead of time. A month ahead. Told us we could pull anyone out of the cuts we wanted. But wasn't really any need to since they said anyone that is getting chopped just for inactivity can just do an application anytime they want and be instantly reappointed.

If your whole IMO got chopped they weren't hitting the numbers they committed to in order to have the IMO level. Oxford is strict on that.

Back