PDF Rate Sheets

Not a fan of working areas I have no reference to one small talking with people. Since you're from Pennsylvania you'll understand if I go up to the Lehigh Valley or our to Lancaster I have nothing to talk about but stay in the Philadelphia region and we could Smalltalk all afternoon.

Not a fan of working areas I have no reference to one small talking with people. Since you're from Pennsylvania you'll understand if I go up to the Lehigh Valley or our to Lancaster I have nothing to talk about but stay in the Philadelphia region and we could Smalltalk all afternoon.

When I first started going out there, the first piece of advice my mentor gave me was, "Whatever you do don't tell them you're from Philly!". Of course I didn't listen and paid the price.:err: That confirmed another one of his theories, "The truth is overrated"! Let me be clear, I am not talking about fraud. NEVER lie about you are selling them or what they are getting for their money. What I'm talking about is salesmanship.

My mentor had deep roots in the coal region, I have a family with rural roots and parents who bought property on the river near Lewisburg. You have your family with rural roots. That's plenty! Lehigh Valley shouldn't be a problem in that they're "pretty city" in that they don't care where you're from (shoot, when I think of rural PA, I don't even think of the Lehigh Valley). They also have been getting flooded with transplants from NYC. Lancaster is different but everybody and their uncle works Lancaster, so who cares?

But if you plan on going there regularly, hit the Farmer's Markets for lunch (I go anyway-they're awesome!). Everybody goes (loves them) and it gives you something in common to talk about. You can do this! You just need a little two-step to get you past the inevitable, "Where are you from?". That's why they call it selling!:laugh:

Back