PDF Rate Sheets

Baseball7

Guru
1000 Post Club
Happy Turkey Day,

Does anyone have PDF's of Transamerica, Americo UP, or Omaha Rate Sheets? I have leads in a town with NO cell service which is a first for me.

----------

Got it thanks! How do you guys adapt to working with you internet/cell coverage?

Happy Turkey Day,

Does anyone have PDF's of Transamerica, Americo UP, or Omaha Rate Sheets? I have leads in a town with NO cell service which is a first for me.

----------

Got it thanks! How do you guys adapt to working with you internet/cell coverage?

You just don't use it. Use the paper rates like you just got and hope they have a landline for a POS if needed.

Just like the old days.:yes:

Only hurdle I see is calling the carrier when that comes up on the prospects home phone. Oh well, adapt and overcome. For the record this month I haven't found this "country" folk any nicer then the urban crowd.

Only hurdle I see is calling the carrier when that comes up on the prospects home phone. Oh well, adapt and overcome. For the record this month I haven't found this "country" folk any nicer then the urban crowd.

That's probably because you're not wearing a straw hat.:)

Going to have some great black friday deals tomorrow as those 2016 programs come to an end....

Are you a city boy? When they ask you where you're from (country folk always do), are you telling them the truth?:err:

When I talk about ____town I have family that grew up just down the road. But I guess I should leave out the references to normally working in 'the city.''

When I talk about ____town I have family that grew up just down the road. But I guess I should leave out the references to normally working in 'the city.''

You're lucky to have family to reference in that you should have some familiarity with the area. When they ask you where you're from, just say you grew up in that town. You need to be somewhat of a chameleon and be one of them as much as possible. You're right. Don't talk about the city, they hate the damn city and city people.:yes: TMI!

Back