Pekin??

GTC1

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I recently sold Oxford preferred to a female, age 65 in Illinois, 30,000 death benefit for 119.42/mo. She just called and said her broker down the street can get her a Pekin policy for $87/mo. I told her it's probably not whole life, but she thinks it is. Pekin's website won't give me a quote unless I want an agent to contact me, which time doesn't allow since this lady is meeting with the local broker tomorrow. Could it be fully underwritten wl, or, more likely, some type of term or universal life from Pekin? If anyone has any experience with Pekin, or can offer any advice on saving this business, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

I recently sold Oxford preferred to a female, age 65 in Illinois, 30,000 death benefit for 119.42/mo. She just called and said her broker down the street can get her a Pekin policy for $87/mo. I told her it's probably not whole life, but she thinks it is. Pekin's website won't give me a quote unless I want an agent to contact me, which time doesn't allow since this lady is meeting with the local broker tomorrow. Could it be fully underwritten wl, or, more likely, some type of term or universal life from Pekin? If anyone has any experience with Pekin, or can offer any advice on saving this business, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

It shows up on CSG as FE, so it must be SIWL. The price is correct. William Penn's the only one cheaper. Pekin doesn't show up on FexQoutes.

It looks like you just got served... And it wasn't duck

Back