Pennsylvania Cash Value Disclosure Forms for Transamerica

NAF1138

Guru
This is a really niche question, I know, but how do I find the cash value tables I need to complete the PA disclosure forms for Transamerica?

I have been all over their website, I called customer service, I can't find the damn things. With everyone else the tables I need are right there with the disclosure statement.

Anyone else working in PA that knows what I am talking about and can point me in the right direction?

Are they inside a different set of forms? Customer service told me to run an illustration which is insane.

I never fill that part out. When the client receives the policy, it should have a table in it showing them how much cash value they'll have at a given year.

they care, ask your up line for the formula. or they may hold back your pay.... or send the case back to you... trans may have the formula,,, ask them... I have not done one in a while... it is not rocket science....

Well that's ok with me. Trans doesn't care then I won't either.

I havent wrote an app for Trans yet, but I haven't had any problems with American Amicable. I'm still new at this so take my advice with a grain of salt lol.

Do what b61mack said, check with your upline. Or just submit the app without that part filled out and see what happens.:1confused:

they care, ask your up line for the formula. or they may hold back your pay.... or send the case back to you... trans may have the formula,,, ask them... I have not done one in a while... it is not rocket science....

I agree it's not rocket science, it's just frustrating that they only give you half of what you need to complete the disclosure. Like I said I did call trans and the question stumped the person on the phone and her supervisor. They must have other fe agents in PA. My up line is out of state but I'll go there next. It seemed easier to ask other people who wrote in PA.

I agree it's not rocket science, it's just frustrating that they only give you half of what you need to complete the disclosure. Like I said I did call trans and the question stumped the person on the phone and her supervisor. They must have other fe agents in PA. My up line is out of state but I'll go there next. It seemed easier to ask other people who wrote in PA.

well if you get your answer somewhere else, or if you just submit it and see what happens, let me know! Like I said AmAm hasn't said anything to me about not filling that part out, but I have heard Trans has strict underwriting.

you can just ask the company, what is the cash value in 5 years, 10 years...or whatever is on the forum.

This is a really niche question, I know, but how do I find the cash value tables I need to complete the PA disclosure forms for Transamerica?

I have been all over their website, I called customer service, I can't find the damn things. With everyone else the tables I need are right there with the disclosure statement.

Anyone else working in PA that knows what I am talking about and can point me in the right direction?

Are they inside a different set of forms? Customer service told me to run an illustration which is insane.

The only way I know of with TA is their own software..

Transamerica Life Products Illustration System - Download

Back