Phoenix Life Info

you looking for the term or IUL product line? I believe asurea has access to all their products. Naa and some others have them as well, but you only want to go there if you're working their program. There are probably some others too but that's all I can think of.

you looking for the term or IUL product line? I believe asurea has access to all their products. Naa and some others have them as well, but you only want to go there if you're working their program. There are probably some others too but that's all I can think of.

I'm interesting in their fe AND term lines. I saw them on fex quote. My fmo doesn't sign them so I wondered where to look into it.
I'm working with some younger people who might be well served with a term insurance. But my current carriers are too pricey.

I'm interesting in their fe AND term lines. I saw them on fex quote. My fmo doesn't sign them so I wondered where to look into it.
I'm working with some younger people who might be well served with a term insurance. But my current carriers are too pricey.

I would check with Jeff Root or Nic West.

I'd check with Brokers Alliance. THey've been known to hand out nice contracts for PHX Life without any proof of production

Todd King offers Phoenix Life.

What carriers are you using for FE? Many have term products that are great for young people. Americo has an instant decision (via e-app) non-med term product that is return of premium after 20 years. I sell it to young people from time to time very easily. "You have the coverage if you need it and your money back
if you don't".

What carriers are you using for FE? Many have term products that are great for young people. Americo has an instant decision (via e-app) non-med term product that is return of premium after 20 years. I sell it to young people from time to time very easily. "You have the coverage if you need it and your money back
if you don't".

Why Americo term? I have used them for underwriting reasons and non med before all the options we have today. However, their premium on a typical healthy 35 year old is going to be close to twice that of Cincinnati, Pru and AIG and those three offer RdPdUp at the end of the level period. Just courtesy.

Why Americo term? I have used them for underwriting reasons and non med before all the options we have today. However, their premium on a typical healthy 35 year old is going to be close to twice that of Cincinnati, Pru and AIG and those three offer RdPdUp at the end of the level period. Just courtesy.

Good catch. That's for preferred. Someone in average health it's best to run standard in my experience (with term). My first life policy I ever sold was with an AIG term. It took 3 months to get approved. Never wrote AIG ever again!

Comparing standard rates Americo is actually the most competitive out of all you mentioned. Plus, unlike the others, there's never a medical exam & it's a paperless e-app with instant approval. Commissions are way higher too!

Back