Phone Sales Instead of Face to Face in Hot Weather

Perhaps by emulating a characteristic of a successful insurance agent, observed at a young age.

One day I was standing in the back of my father's business when a couple of guys in tan overcoats walked in the south door. They swept through the building, speaking to all employees, writing many a Combined Life Insurance policy and exited through the north door to find the next group of prospects.

I've just kept writing.

why waste your time on a forum that you aren't able to benefit from? Seems like you should have another hobby (no offense). Just seems odd....

No, that won't work for 4 months out of the year. F2F & phone sales are two completely different business models.

The only thing I could suggest is to learn how to set appointments over the phone so that you're not in the heat as much.

Who's your upline?

why waste your time on a forum that you aren't able to benefit from? Seems like you should have another hobby (no offense). Just seems odd....

I don't know where else I could have learned that The Sneetches is recommended sales reading. Trisler and Suess, what an entertaining combination.

Ive seen both good and bad about telesales however, if done right, it seems if you are good on the phone you can make a decent living working off a wireless headset in my living room.

Back