Picked Up LifeShield National

Companies regularly use those terms in may way. I had an old MP client this call because she had lost her policy and needed a new one. We called F&G and asked for a duplicate. They wanted $25 for a duplicate but said they would send a certificate of insurance for free. That was satisfactory to the lady.

Is F&G fraternal now?

Besides the one I mentioned earlier I'm looking at my own policy from RNA and it says, "this certificate (policy) is a legal contract...."

I'm looking a Foresters contract too. I don't see policy on there yet.

KSKJ is tiny, probably cant afford a legal officer. They issue certificates and not policies. Ill call up the DOI on monday and ask why that verbaige is in their COI.

KSKJ is tiny, probably cant afford a legal officer. They issue certificates and not policies. Ill call up the DOI on monday and ask why that verbaige is in their COI.

Everyone knows they issue certificates as does RNA. But neither would have language on there if not approved by the DOI.

If you think it's illegal then call the sheriff.:laugh:

In the meantime just keep trolling.

Is being "under someone" a dirty word? Aren't 99% of us under someone?

Really. These goofballs must have a lot of rich friends as it sounds as if they will be starting their very own insurance company any day now. Stay tuned!:goofy::laugh:

Proves my point. Nobody with EFES can post on here without all the marketers jumping out of the woodwork. :laugh:
23jkapy.gif

----------

110% is street. I am able to offer 110 & possibly higher depending on production.

Lifeshield is a non-fraternal so they can give the clients policies. Not that it's a huge deal. Simply listing all the positives of the carrier so that agents can see & decide for themselves if they want to use them. :)

You are relatively new so I'll help you out. I am as far from a "marketer" as one could get. Same as JD. He hates "marketers" and has a general dislike or distrust for "management" in general. I was with EFES at the start of my FE career and they were great. Nothing bad to say about them. Don't try to paint me as some kind of marketer that hates EFES. I'm a lone wolf out here and that's the way I like it. I have my opinions on FE products and am not fettered by the "company line". It doesn't mean I'm attacking you or EFES.

----------

Is being "under someone" a dirty word? Aren't 99% of us under someone?

"Under someone" isn't dirty, (well I guess it COULD BE). However, Amerilife is a dirty word to many.:skeptical:

----------

anigif_enhanced-buzz-14967-1342447884-20.gif

Back