Picked Up LifeShield National

CHF, wheelchair use, internal cancer, & oxygen are knock outs with 99% of FE carriers for level products......

Neuropathy, bipolar, & insulin are hit & miss depending on the carrier......

Matter of fact SNL won't give level rates for any of the conditions listed above except insulin. Then, insulin is STD. But their one of the most popular carriers on this forum................

SNL isn't nearly as popular as the AAA, AllState, and Primerica products you sell. Can you tell us more about them since you post on your website that you are affiliated with them?

Attachments

• Screenshot (35).jpg
    Screenshot (35).jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 31
CHF, wheelchair use, internal cancer, & oxygen are knock outs with 99% of FE carriers for level products......

Neuropathy, bipolar, & insulin are hit & miss depending on the carrier......

Matter of fact SNL won't give level rates for any of the conditions listed above except insulin. Then, insulin is STD. But their one of the most popular carriers on this forum................

Beside this company what FE company is knock out for cancer "ever"? Besides this company what FE company is a knockout for insulin use?

Since it's "99%" of them you shouldn't have trouble answering those questions. It's not like the hard question of what commission you start agents at under you or what companies you offer.

I thought I had most of the FE companies available and none of them are a knockout for cancer ever or insulin. Now I learn I only have the 1% of companies out there?:yes:

Beside this company what FE company is knock out for cancer "ever"? Besides this company what FE company is a knockout for insulin use?

Since it's "99%" of them you shouldn't have trouble answering those questions. It's not like the hard question of what commission you start agents at under you or what companies you offer.

I thought I had most of the FE companies available and none of them are a knockout for cancer ever or insulin. Now I learn I only have the 1% of companies out there?:yes:

That's because you don't offer Primerica, Allstate, and AAA like Michael does. He has the upper hand being the only independent agent in the country who can sell their products and solicit their products via internet

Back