Picked Up LifeShield National

I've been licensed with this Bozo outfit for 3 yrs. Worst agent website in history. They didn't even have consumer brochures to show the client who they were. An Imo gave me 120% Fyc and 10% renewals. I'm sure Imo's are at 150% plus.

Dayum!! Are they that bad?

I haven't written one. After looking over their app I can't see a use.

What would be a use for them since you have 3 years experience with them?

I have life shield and it's pretty much worthless. Insulin is a knockout. Cancer "ever" is a knockout. Smokers with heart issues ever is a knockout.

Yeah, for healthy people they have decent rates but beatable by many companies.

So what are those supposed positives over what you perceive are the other "pricebusters", {whatever that is?}

Surely you aren't calling that first to die gimmick a positive? Since you are now not a "typical marketer"?

And what is the commission that an agent starting under you would get with this great product? Surely you will answer that? Or do atypical marketers not answer those hard questions? 110%

But, but, but...:laugh: it has great secret commissions and stuff like that!!:D

When selling "first to die" to the FE market you probably get the same look that you get when describing the reduced paid-up life insurance nonforfeiture option vs the extended term. :D:goofy:
Proves my point. Nobody with EFES can post on here without all the marketers jumping out of the woodwork. :laugh:
23jkapy.gif

----------

What's street on it? And what do you mean actual policy?
110% is street. I am able to offer 110 & possibly higher depending on production.

Lifeshield is a non-fraternal so they can give the clients policies. Not that it's a huge deal. Simply listing all the positives of the carrier so that agents can see & decide for themselves if they want to use them. :)

Proves my point. Nobody with EFES can post on here without all the marketers jumping out of the woodwork. :laugh:
23jkapy.gif

----------

110%. Lifeshield is a non-fraternal so they can give the clients policies. Not that it's a huge deal. Simply listing all the positives of the carrier so that agents can see & decide for themselves if they want to use them. :)

Proves your point that you are clueless, I agree.

Just so you know, fraternal clients get policies too.

And if you think I'm a marketer then who do I market for?

I'll tell you one thing, if I were a marketer I would tell that recruit exactly what companies they could write and what commissions they would start at.

Why can't you do that?

Being a regional director and all you should have that info available.

So either you don't know or you are keeping it a secret.

These questions shouldn't be so hard for a regional manager.

I wrote 2 policys of $40k and they held them up for 6 weeks so i cancelled and rewrote elsewere.Never touched them again but i see i'm still licensed, Don't take 110% as several Imo's giving 120% to start.

Proves your point that you are clueless, I agree.

Just so you know, fraternal clients get policies too.

And if you think I'm a marketer then who do I market for?

I'll tell you one thing, if I were a marketer I would tell that recruit exactly what companies they could write and what commissions they would start at.

Why can't you do that?

Being a regional director and all you should have that info available.

So either you don't know or you are keeping it a secret.

These questions shouldn't be so hard for a regional manager.
Dude. I posted the comp LITERALLY in the comment you quoted. Trying so hard with that magnifying glass that you missed it. :D

23jkapy.gif

No, they don't. They get certificates. Always have and always will. Sadly, even employees of a fraternal will sometimes say policy.

I'm looking at a KSKJ policy that I'm delivering today and it says right here on page one, "Read your policy carefully. This is a legal contract between you and KSKJ Life"

Then on down the page, "Right to Cancel. You may cancel this policy by delivering written notice....."

So yeah, they do get a policy.

----------

Dude. I posted the comp LITERALLY in the comment you quoted. Trying so hard with that magnifying glass that you missed it. :D

23jkapy.gif

On one company. I'm not the one trying hard. You are doing your best to not answer. Again, either you don't know or you are hiding it.

I'm looking at a KSKJ policy that I'm delivering today and it says right here on page one, "Read your policy carefully. This is a legal contract between you and KSKJ Life"

Then on down the page, "Right to Cancel. You may cancel this policy by delivering written notice....."

So yeah, they do get a policy.

That is funny, because right on their website it says certificate.

https://www.kskjlife.com/privacy-policy/

Also, they would be out of compliance with Illinois law.

Article XVII - Fraternal Benefit Societies :: 215 ILCS 5/      Illinois Insurance Code. :: Illinois 215 ILCS 5/      Illinois Insurance Code. :: 2005 Illinois Code :: Illinois Code :: US Codes and Statutes :: US Law :: Justia

I wrote 2 policys of $40k and they held them up for 6 weeks so i cancelled and rewrote elsewere.Never touched them again but i see i'm still licensed, Don't take 110% as several Imo's giving 120% to start.

I've only had them for a couple months, but they have been issuing within 24-48 hours.

Back