Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE


Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Final Expense Forum

Reply to Picked Up LifeShield National     
Old 07-27-2017, 08:50 PM   #1
Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts:575
State: billyb is an Insurance Agent from
Picked Up LifeShield National Picked Up LifeShield National
LifeShield has the lowest rates for ages 65+ in most cases here in Florida so I contracted with them. Just by looking at their application I won't be using them much. Do they have any niches?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Picked Up LifeShield National
Old 07-27-2017, 09:42 PM   #2
Guru
HoosierLife on Picked Up LifeShield National
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts:4,838
State: HoosierLife is an Insurance Agent from Indiana
HoosierLife is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Picked Up LifeShield National Re: Picked Up LifeShield National
No Rx, just MIB. No phone interview and a low price.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Picked Up LifeShield National
Old 07-28-2017, 12:55 AM   #3
Guru
ExProgrammer on Picked Up LifeShield National
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts:351
State: ExProgrammer is an Insurance Agent from Tennessee
Picked Up LifeShield National
Originally Posted by billyb View Post
LifeShield has the lowest rates for ages 65+ in most cases here in Florida so I contracted with them. Just by looking at their application I won't be using them much. Do they have any niches?
You may have to cut the ladies some SLAC if you have SLAC. It's usually lower for them.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Picked Up LifeShield National
Old 07-28-2017, 03:42 AM   #4
Guru
Broker4Ever on Picked Up LifeShield National
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts:508
State: Broker4Ever is an Insurance Agent from California
Picked Up LifeShield National Re: Picked Up LifeShield National
Lifeshield is a great price buster. Most of our agents like it for the fact that the street comp is high, they advance, client gets an actual policy, and their "first to die" plan for couples.

Some pretty great positives over other price buster carriers promoted on this forum by the typical marketers.

------------------------------------
Michael Kruzich
Organizer of Random Thoughts and Erratic Activity at EFES
Instagram: @michaelkruzich
Add Me On LinkedIn
  Reply With Quote to Picked Up LifeShield National
Old 07-28-2017, 06:13 AM   #5
Super Genius
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts:81
State: BoJax is an Insurance Agent from
Picked Up LifeShield National Re: Picked Up LifeShield National
Originally Posted by Broker4Ever View Post
Lifeshield is a great price buster. Most of our agents like it for the fact that the street comp is high, they advance, client gets an actual policy, and their "first to die" plan for couples.

Some pretty great positives over other price buster carriers promoted on this forum by the typical marketers.
What's street on it? And what do you mean actual policy?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Picked Up LifeShield National
Old 07-28-2017, 06:40 AM   #6
Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts:1,345
State: Baseball7 is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Baseball7 is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Picked Up LifeShield National Re: Picked Up LifeShield National
Here comes the fraternal debate.....
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Picked Up LifeShield National
Old 07-28-2017, 06:47 AM   #7
Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts:16,239
State: jdeasy is an Insurance Agent from Kentucky
jdeasy is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Picked Up LifeShield National Re: Picked Up LifeShield National
Originally Posted by Broker4Ever View Post
Lifeshield is a great price buster. Most of our agents like it for the fact that the street comp is high, they advance, client gets an actual policy, and their "first to die" plan for couples.

Some pretty great positives over other price buster carriers promoted on this forum by the typical marketers.
I have life shield and it's pretty much worthless. Insulin is a knockout. Cancer "ever" is a knockout. Smokers with heart issues ever is a knockout.

Yeah, for healthy people they have decent rates but beatable by many companies.

So what are those supposed positives over what you perceive are the other "pricebusters", {whatever that is?}

Surely you aren't calling that first to die gimmick a positive? Since you are now not a "typical marketer"?

And what is the commission that an agent starting under you would get with this great product? Surely you will answer that? Or do atypical marketers not answer those hard questions?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Picked Up LifeShield National
Old 07-28-2017, 07:00 AM   #8
Guru
Biggin on Picked Up LifeShield National
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts:843
State: Biggin is an Insurance Agent from Michigan
Picked Up LifeShield National Re: Picked Up LifeShield National
Originally Posted by jdeasy View Post
I have life shield and it's pretty much worthless. Insulin is a knockout. Cancer "ever" is a knockout. Smokers with heart issues ever is a knockout.

Yeah, for healthy people they have decent rates but beatable by many companies.

So what are those supposed positives over what you perceive are the other "pricebusters", {whatever that is?}

Surely you aren't calling that first to die gimmick a positive? Since you are now not a "typical marketer"?

And what is the commission that an agent starting under you would get with this great product? Surely you will answer that? Or do atypical marketers not answer those hard questions?
When selling "first to die" to the FE market you probably get the same look that you get when describing the reduced paid-up life insurance nonforfeiture option vs the extended term.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Picked Up LifeShield National
Old 07-28-2017, 07:49 AM   #9
Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts:16,239
State: jdeasy is an Insurance Agent from Kentucky
jdeasy is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Picked Up LifeShield National Re: Picked Up LifeShield National
Originally Posted by Biggin View Post
When selling "first to die" to the FE market you probably get the same look that you get when describing the reduced paid-up life insurance nonforfeiture option vs the extended term.
But, but, but... it has great secret commissions and stuff like that!!
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Picked Up LifeShield National
Old 07-28-2017, 08:11 AM   #10
Super Genius
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts:229
State: BibH is an Insurance Agent from Georgia
Picked Up LifeShield National Re: Picked Up LifeShield National
I've been licensed with this Bozo outfit for 3 yrs. Worst agent website in history. They didn't even have consumer brochures to show the client who they were. An Imo gave me 120% Fyc and 10% renewals. I'm sure Imo's are at 150% plus.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Picked Up LifeShield National
Reply to Picked Up LifeShield National 

  Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Final Expense Forum




Similar Threads with Picked Up LifeShield National
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA dvd493 Life Insurance Forum 1591 11-17-2016 10:24 AM
Eighth National Medigap Industry Summit Brian Anderson Senior Insurance Forum 0 08-21-2015 01:20 PM
Colorado Bankers Life Sold To Southland National AllenChicago Life Insurance Forum 3 07-06-2015 10:34 AM
Considering an offer from Liberty National Life LoneWolf29073 Life Insurance Forum 27 08-18-2010 10:49 AM
In not NAA or Primerica ....where rdavis85 Getting Started Selling Insurance 11 10-25-2009 12:18 PM



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:45 AM.

Forum enabled with vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.


Join the Forum - It's FREE

Share This Page



Weekly Poll

Where do we go from here? POLL
Nothing - No ACA fixes - status quo
29.82 %
HHS Rulings and band aid bills
17.54 %
Hail Mary repeal and/or replace bill
17.54 %
A bipartisan bill to fix ACA
35.09 %

Voters: 57. This poll is closed