Please Pray

bboman23

601-938-7663 - [email protected]
5000 Post Club
Mississippi
My niece Kylie Faith just turned 4! She was born with half a heart and has had 4 open heart surgeries before she was 2. She went into the hospital yesterday to not only find out she was diabetic, but she has to have a pacemaker put in Wednesday morning.

Seriously, I see this little angel everyday and she is so amazing! I wish everyone here could meet her and you'd know what I'm talking about.

There is no way I could make it without this little girl in my life...her any my kids are double first cousins (me and my sister married brother and sister) ok you can input mississippi jokes after reading this ;)

I'm only asking for anyone that's a praying person to please shoot up a prayer! That's it! I try to contribute here all I can without asking of much, but this one time I'm not asking, I'm begging!

Thank you all in advance!

The picture of her in the hospital bed was from tonight and her sister wouldn't go to sleep unless she could sleep in the bed with her sister!

FB_IMG_1439868460375.jpg

FB_IMG_1439865206691.jpg

My niece Kylie Faith just turned 4! She was born with half a heart and has had 4 open heart surgeries before she was 2. She went into the hospital yesterday to not only find out she was diabetic, but she has to have a pacemaker put in Wednesday morning.

Seriously, I see this little angel everyday and she is so amazing! I wish everyone here could meet her and you'd know what I'm talking about.

There is no way I could make it without this little girl in my life...her any my kids are double first cousins (me and my sister married brother and sister) ok you can input mississippi jokes after reading this ;)

I'm only asking for anyone that's a praying person to please shoot up a prayer! That's it! I try to contribute here all I can without asking of much, but this one time I'm not asking, I'm begging!

The picture of her in the hospital bed was from tonight and her sister wouldn't go to sleep unless she could sleep in the bed with her sister!

View attachment 3026

View attachment 3025

Ben I am sorry for her pain. She is the same age as my granddaughter and the thought chills me.

You got it buddy, my wife and I will pray several times through Wednesday for her and all the family. Never underestimate the power of prayer!

Ben,

She is beautiful! Prayers sent... more on the way. If there is anything else I can do shoot me a note.

God bless,

Andy

Ben,

We lift Kylie Faith, your family and her medical team up in praise for how much He has done to to bring her to this place, and for His continued grace to restore her to full health.

She's such a young baby to have to deal with all this. Praying for her recovery.

Back