Poll About FE Commissions

Would equal commissions for all be good?

• Yes, Everyone the same is fair

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • No, I prefer it the way it is now.

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • I am an undecided voter

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
10% spread is not enough IMO . . .

Debt rollup is brutal.

I like one of my old FMO's comp plans. They paid 75% Contracts and put 25% in a Bonus Pool that you received in Month #10 minus any personal / team debt.

When I build my Team - I'm going to emulate that comp plan - just at lower levels.

10% spread is not enough IMO . . .

Debt rollup is brutal.

I like one of my old FMO's comp plans. They paid 75% Contracts and put 25% in a Bonus Pool that you received in Month #10 minus any personal / team debt.

When I build my Team - I'm going to emulate that comp plan - just at lower levels.

Are you going to tell your team about the forum?

Are you going to tell your team about the forum?

Sure - no reason not to. They will already be aware of street contracts, etc.

Lower contracts for Life with free Leads and normal commissions on Medicare products in our program. They will know the deal going in. Nothing to hide. They either like the program or they don't.

They will be free to leave whenever they wish so long as they enter a non-contact agreement towards the leads they were previously assigned and not sold.

Maybe Sam will make a sub-forum for One Life America peeps . . . :cool:

Sure - no reason not to. They will already be aware of street contracts, etc.

Lower contracts for Life with free Leads and normal commissions on Medicare products in our program. They will know the deal going in. Nothing to hide. They either like the program or they don't.

They will be free to leave whenever they wish so long as they enter a non-contact agreement towards the leads they were previously assigned and not sold.

Maybe Sam will make a sub-forum for One Life America peeps . . . :cool:

And name it Kool-aid Drinkers?

If the guys do the production to get free leads there better off on their own at 110-120%.Also an important fact you haven't discussed is at those low commissions you're going to be taking 3-4% of their 6-8% renewals. Its a terrible deal for them as a career as you stole all their renewals.It's really irrelevant as 1 out of a 100 will last at 50%. Only 5-10 out of a 100 making 110-120% make it 3 yrs.

Also an important fact you haven't discussed is at those low commissions you're going to be taking 3-4% of their 6-8% renewals. Its a terrible deal for them as a career as you stole all their renewals.It's really irrelevant as 1 out of a 100 will last at 50%. Only 5-10 out of a 100 making 110-120% make it 3 yrs.

The renewals are less on Life in our program, true - but they are normal on MA's and MS's . . .

In response to the bold above - we had a Region meeting today and learned what our retention rate is for OLA's career Agents and it is much, much greater than your projection - much greater. So - something is working . . .

Sooo, have you made your first sale yet?:idea:

I have - several Life clients. I also have several T65 MA's in the pipeline - just need my writing # . . .

p.s. - I've learned quite a bit from your you tube channel. Make some training videos on Medicare products :yes:

Back