Post Your Daily/Weekly Numbers

ALIG33

Expert
Hi everyone,

So I was typing in the forum with some of the guys at 360 about their numbers for the week and I just got to thinking how cool it would be if we had a thread for people to post their annualized premium for the day and eventually post your totals for the week.

I came from a captive agency (now independent) and despite the lower than street level comp a lot of agents would write massive amounts of production. I really think one of the reasons why is because everyone would help motivate each other by sharing their numbers.

For those who are having a rough week, you can be encouraged by someone you saw who had a HUGE sale on the forum and that might encourage you to make one.
For those who are having an awesome week can be an inspiration to others.

This is not meant to be a competition because we all win personally if we are making more money.

Regardless, I think it will help us all do something we want to do, and that's make a better living for ourselves and our families.

Feel free to chime in and out of the "weekly numbers" thread whenever you'd like.
If you have questions for the people who had a good week, always ask.

Just an idea and thought it could be fun.

Would love to hear some feedback! Please respond :)

Hi everyone,

So I was typing in the forum with some of the guys at 360 about their numbers for the week and I just got to thinking how cool it would be if we had a thread for people to post their annualized premium for the day and eventually post your totals for the week.

I came from a captive agency (now independent) and despite the lower than street level comp a lot of agents would write massive amounts of production. I really think one of the reasons why is because everyone would help motivate each other by sharing their numbers.

For those who are having a rough week, you can be encouraged by someone you saw who had a HUGE sale on the forum and that might encourage you to make one.
For those who are having an awesome week can be an inspiration to others.

This is not meant to be a competition because we all win personally if we are making more money.

Regardless, I think it will help us all do something we want to do, and that's make a better living for ourselves and our families.

Feel free to chime in and out of the "weekly numbers" thread whenever you'd like.
If you have questions for the people who had a good week, always ask.

Just an idea and thought it could be fun.

Would love to hear some feedback! Please respond :)

I think that would be a good idea. Although I would come last on a list now since I have been at zero for 2 weeks with illness and vacation. Agents could post additional info if they choose, as to how many days in the field it took to get the numbers, type of leads, number of appointments, appointment to sale ratio and other similar notes. Would be a goal for many agents like me, to strive to keep up with the heavy hitters.

I think that would be a good idea. Although I would come last on a list now since I have been at zero for 2 weeks with illness and vacation. Agents could post additional info if they choose, as to how many days in the field it took to get the numbers, type of leads, number of appointments, appointment to sale ratio and other similar notes. Would be a goal for many agents like me, to strive to keep up with the heavy hitters.

I had a 'great' week! Ran our dialer in a bad area and got 5 leads by Wednesday(bad), ordered leads from a forum buddy and got 5 by this afternoon (even worse) and tried a new vendor and got 11 by this afternoon (terruble). So the $1k I spent to get leads this week was awful. I went and DK today, for thebfirst time EVER, meaning no appts..straight knocking and wrote $1,500 AP of of 1 presentation. Couldn't find anyone at home!

I'm out of the country from Weds til the end of the month, so I was expecting to kill it this week, oh well!

Hope that helps some.

Got two apps in today from a referral little over $3,000,(2apps) a little over $6,000 (4 apps) on a compulife lead today, F2F.

Well I really didn't expect to look that bad. You are the poster boy for what a life insurance agent can do with a client base who trusts you and some hard work.

Ken, I love it. Great ideas! I agree that agents can post or not post whenever they want. If someone has a tough week (which we all do) you don't feel like posting, totally fine! Just like any other thread post in and out whenever you'd like.

----------

Got two apps in today from a referral little over $3,000,(2apps) a little over $6,000 (4 apps) on a compulife lead today, F2F.

I love referral sales. I wish I tracked it, but I think my referral sales on average are bigger than sales I get from leads.

Nice week man!

----------

Went out Tuesday , Wednesday , Thursday and Friday.

Tues: 6 pre set appointments.. $2,050 AP on 3 sales

Wednesday : 4 pre set 3 sales for $2,300 AP

Thursday: door knocked leads I couldn't get a hold of on the phone... 3 sales for $1,750 AP

Today door knocked.. No luck most of the day, client tried to call and cancel a policy I sold her on Tuesday and I conserved it. Discouraged but stuck with it and door knocked a husband and wife and made two sales for $1350 ap .. Hit my goal so I headed home

Relaxing tomorrow and Sunday!

Wrote technically 4300 this week on 6 aps. Gave 700 to a new agent so 3600 of my own. Agent guy 5 and spur city whipped me. I was distracted the first two days and only they will know what I mean ;)

----------

I had a 'great' week! Ran our dialer in a bad area and got 5 leads by Wednesday(bad), ordered leads from a forum buddy and got 5 by this afternoon (even worse) and tried a new vendor and got 11 by this afternoon (terruble). So the $1k I spent to get leads this week was awful. I went and DK today, for thebfirst time EVER, meaning no appts..straight knocking and wrote $1,500 AP of of 1 presentation. Couldn't find anyone at home!

I'm out of the country from Weds til the end of the month, so I was expecting to kill it this week, oh well!

Hope that helps some.

That's one reason I like you! You have a good week, you tell us. You suck one week, you tell us. Really appreciate the post Gooner!

Hope that helps some.

Tuesday's gonna rock!! :1biggrin:

Tuesday's gonna rock!! :1biggrin:

Lol...I hope I get some leads to call on! If not, I know some really good bars around your hotel!

----------

That's one reason I like you! You have a good week, you tell us. You suck one week, you tell us. Really appreciate the post Gooner!

I hear ya. Pretty funny though how our paradigm shifts...making $1,500 a week is a ton of money in most situations.

All part of the roller coaster!

Back