Presentation Script or Wing It

KenoKat88

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Was just going through and reading the Cremation Popular in Fla, Downfall? thread. I see a mix of what people say and do in the house.

Do most of you have a set neat scripted presentation, or do you just ask questions and wing it with the response you get?

I've done both. I'm really not big on memorizing scripts, but I do know that some things are said and phrased for a reason.

It seems like I can never say the same thing the same way twice, but the meaning is the same.
I am more comfortable just having a conversation and being myself, but I think my close ratio is higher if I semi stick to a script.

You don't want a polished script. You come off as a slick salesman that way. I just go in the house, shoot the bull and oh yeah talk about insurance

You don't want a polished script. You come off as a slick salesman that way. I just go in the house, shoot the bull and oh yeah talk about insurance

My script is almost polished. I say the exact same things in the beginning and follow a transition checklist in my mind.

I follow the Tim Winders presentation. I do get off track sometimes on the presentation when I find people that already have life insurance.

Tim's presentation has allowed me to eclipse 20k this month. I've only been doing FE full time since December and I started doing his presentation in January. Each month my production goes up.

Definitely follow a script!!

Nice job.

I follow a path from Point A to Point B, but the path has enough room to allow me to deviate in such a way that if the prospect throws a curve ball, I can continue to move forward.

My script is almost polished. I say the exact same things in the beginning and follow a transition checklist in my mind.

I follow the Tim Winders presentation. I do get off track sometimes on the presentation when I find people that already have life insurance.

Tim's presentation has allowed me to eclipse 20k this month. I've only been doing FE full time since December and I started doing his presentation in January. Each month my production goes up.

How's your premium average? Is it as high as Tims?

Back