Press 1 Leads, "the Land of Milk and Honey"?

stankup1

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I know all you missed me. Are Press One leads
worth it and who sells them that is creditable?

They work great for me doing telesales. However, I don't know who you can go to that sells them.

If you do buy them for someone, make sure you get the recording that asks them permission to hear the message. If the vendor does not provide this, you are probably buying robocall leads.

You can press one robo dial inbound leads though, like shared leads or aged leads within 90 day window I believe.

You can press one robo dial inbound leads though, like shared leads or aged leads within 90 day window I believe.

Only if they EXPLICITLY opted-in and you have the appropriate documentation which includes a copy of the page they opted-in at.

They work great for me doing telesales. However, I don't know who you can go to that sells them.

If you do buy them for someone, make sure you get the recording that asks them permission to hear the message. If the vendor does not provide this, you are probably buying robocall leads.

I haven't found one legal one yet. None of them give you the recording of the client agreeing. Without that, they are illegal.

Back