Primatech Marketing Experience

Shawnmorris

Primatech's leads are great, very high quality, but their poor communication skills make working with them a challenge. When we placed our first order in early April, weeks passed before we got the first lead. But when we were finally up and running, they came in quite regularly. They were fair in working out a deal with us for the long wait as well, allowing us to apply a discount to the order they were late in running. We really appreciated that. They also have a more than fair lead replacement arrangement, whereby we made a list of leads to replace based on the criteria they indicated, then submitted them for approval according to their instructions. We really appreciated that as well. Unfortunately, as we were working out the last of the leads we were due before placing our next order, without any explanation whatsoever, Thad canceled our membership in the middle of the month. He claims to have issued a refund for the leads remaining on our order. After many requests, he also agreed to refund a partial month's membership fee. But so far we've received neither. It was their great lead program that kept me dealing with their poor, unprofessional communication skills. Despite my best efforts, from the start, it was impossible to develop a rapport with the staff. I'm not perfect, but I strive to present myself as a fair, professional person who follows directions. They responded in grammatically incorrect, partial sentences to very well worded emails and never disclosed why our membership was canceled. I'm very organized and kept an accurate log of our leads, so if I had to guess, I think they were just tired of dealing with me. So, if you're working with Primatech, when the leads come, they're great and good lead sources are hard to come by. But take my advice, don't expect professional communication from this office. They will drop you like a hot potato (just because they're having a bad day?) and won't tell you why. So just place your order, don't ask too many questions, have minimal communication through email only and work your leads. You'll be fine....Hopefully. But please be sure to have other reliable lead sources running so if they do drop you, you're not left in the lurch. Much success to all.

Primatech's leads are great, very high quality, but their poor communication skills make working with them a challenge. When we placed our first order in early April, weeks passed before we got the first lead. But when we were finally up and running, they came in quite regularly. They were fair in working out a deal with us for the long wait as well, allowing us to apply a discount to the order they were late in running. We really appreciated that. They also have a more than fair lead replacement arrangement, whereby we made a list of leads to replace based on the criteria they indicated, then submitted them for approval according to their instructions. We really appreciated that as well. Unfortunately, as we were working out the last of the leads we were due before placing our next order, without any explanation whatsoever, Thad canceled our membership in the middle of the month. He claims to have issued a refund for the leads remaining on our order. After many requests, he also agreed to refund a partial month's membership fee. But so far we've received neither. It was their great lead program that kept me dealing with their poor, unprofessional communication skills. Despite my best efforts, from the start, it was impossible to develop a rapport with the staff. I'm not perfect, but I strive to present myself as a fair, professional person who follows directions. They responded in grammatically incorrect, partial sentences to very well worded emails and never disclosed why our membership was canceled. I'm very organized and kept an accurate log of our leads, so if I had to guess, I think they were just tired of dealing with me. So, if you're working with Primatech, when the leads come, they're great and good lead sources are hard to come by. But take my advice, don't expect professional communication from this office. They will drop you like a hot potato (just because they're having a bad day?) and won't tell you why. So just place your order, don't ask too many questions, have minimal communication through email only and work your leads. You'll be fine....Hopefully. But please be sure to have other reliable lead sources running so if they do drop you, you're not left in the lurch. Much success to all.

he dropped you because your very well worded emails didn't have a paragraph in them.......

While the grammar may not be the best, it's the lead I'm interested in. I've never had a problem with communication.

I'm in the CST and many times I sent them an e-mail after 9PM my time and got a response that same night. They replaced every lead I requested(about 15%)without a complaint....but then I never complained about their grammar.

You sound like you were a little too high maintenance. Leads can be hit or miss no matter where you get them. I mean all leads suck in some way, shape or form. Don't they?:idea:

Back