Production Reports????

I was having a slow week. Only $428 in AP through Thursday morning. On my second to last appt of the week, I ran into a whole house full of Lincoln Heritage and State Farm polices. They wanted to add on. So we did that and replaced a bunch of 6 month old policies.

Almost $4000 in AP in that one house.

That's how it goes some weeks. Sometimes you sell every other presentation and sometimes you hit a few big ones.

See the people!

Great week HL. August started slow for me. 1 Assurity WL $730AP and 2 Gerber applications for $1100AP. Like I said in another post I have never seen so many locked gates with signs posted on them in my life. Did take one day and catch up on details so I could get paid on about $10,000AP. One guy had bought a $5000 with Americo, but the underwriter said he was too skinny, so he decided to apply for $7000 this time with a carrier who didn't ask about build. Be sure you know the weight guidelines because I didn't.

How'd u guys do this week in the field? Any success stories? Production reports?

Worked one day in the field, 6 applications @ $4,080 AP... :yes:

Hey man, assuming you were the guy that emailed me a couple weeks back, did you ever find someone good to work with, locally?

Agentguy5 thanks for getting back to me. I haven't had any in depth conversations with anyone yet. I guess I'm just trying to focus on the license part before I heavily consider IMO options. Trying not to put the wagon before the horse.

How'd u guys do this week in the field? Any success stories? Production reports?

Our guy in Cinci had a smaller week this week but the previous week he wrote over $12,000.

There is opportunity for success everywhere. Just got to put in the work.

Last week I worked Wed (5 appts, stood up twice) and made one stop on Thursday. wrote 5 apps for $4300. Oh and I drank 5 22oz Two Hearted Wed night. That's probably why I only made one stop on Thursday.

There might have been a shot or three in there as well, not quite sure?

Last week I worked Wed (5 appts, stood up twice) and made one stop on Thursday. wrote 5 apps for $4300. Oh and I drank 5 22oz Two Hearted Wed night. That's probably why I only made one stop on Thursday.

There might have been a shot or three in there as well, not quite sure?

Bell's two hearted ale. The best IPA I've ever had. We need to have a Michigan agent golf outing. Any other Michigan agents interested? You can "write it off" so it won't cost anything, too!!:laugh::no:

Latest posts

Back