Proof of Production for Contract Levels

Idk! I feel like they are smart there and work with anything as long as it's profitable for the agent.

The question is, "Is it profitable for them?" . That is the reason they exist.

Whenever the subject of commissions come up I always get a bit amused. I really don't care how much the person above me makes as long as I am satisfied with what I make.

The question is, "Is it profitable for them?" . That is the reason they exist.

Whenever the subject of commissions come up I always get a bit amused. I really don't care how much the person above me makes as long as I am satisfied with what I make.

Ahh you are still stuck up on that. I don't care who makes what above me, in fact, I want to make them so much money they never want me to leave.

I hope you understand that.

I'm not sure why you're confused? It's a free market. Your max level hopefully is the level you're at. It's like free agency in sports?

We are all trying to figure out (and/or) raise our own ceiling within the market.

TT

No confusion here spin master... I'm sorry I meant marketer.

Last edited:
What part of your questions has he not answered? Are you not part of EFES now?

I have no idea what you're talking about. Honestly, I'm not even making that up.

----------

They were no questions to be answered as though I was looking for insight. This started with me giving a perspective as an agent & he gave his as a typical markter so again, I have no idea what your talking about.

Last edited:
I'm late to the conversation but it appears the concern with several of you is that an agent will "cap out" and not be able to move up to the next level?

That stuff can happen if you stack several extra people in your upline that refuse to get out of your way.
We have never had an agent "cap out" in our history. Never had an agency do it either.
Some companies do have tighter margins. But we do have the top IMO contracts in the country with those companies. And we do a ton to f production with them.
With other companies there is much more room at the top.
I don't think commission levels will be a problem for us anytime soon.

What's not being said is once you show your $100 k or $200 k with a company like Americo is they really never mess with you as long as you do a little business . Also at least 60-70% of companies allow an imo to give 10-15% min above street if they wish. Also there's other kickers the imo gets with certain companies such as $50 per issued app at different times . Most Imos with cos such as RNA and Foresters are in the 150% range.Companies such as Trinity ,Snl and Slac in the 125-135 Range.

What's not being said is once you show your $100 k or $200 k with a company like Americo is they really never mess with you as long as you do a little business . Also at least 60-70% of companies allow an imo to give 10-15% min above street if they wish. Also there's other kickers the imo gets with certain companies such as $50 per issued app at different times . Most Imos with cos such as RNA and Foresters are in the 150% range.Companies such as Trinity ,Snl and Slac in the 125-135 Range.

I wouldn't say most IMOs are at those levels. Especially the ones that spread their business around to 10+ companies.

Do they exist, yes, but only the most elite of IMOs hit those contract levels.

Rule of thumb, if you call an IMO, and the owner always answers, they 're likely not at that level.

I wouldn't say most IMOs are at those levels. Especially the ones that spread their business around to 10+ companies.

Do they exist, yes, but only the most elite of IMOs hit those contract levels.

Rule of thumb, if you call an IMO, and the owner always answers, they 're likely not at that level.

That is what drove me to one life. They started me 5 to 10 pts higher than street (using yhr socument on fexs website). Unfortunatly because of their size, they dont invest to much time into ppl like me.

Back