Prosperity Life Insurance Group

We were approached by them a couple times to bring them into our telesales portfolio. They are just too new to the game to put any significant business with them at this time, in my opinion.

They have the cash reserves however to handle alot of business.

They have pretty good IMO commissions (especially on graded and modified), but lower renewals. Not sure what "street" level contract looks like though.

Time will tell with them, they have picked up some of the largest IMO's in the country to market for them, so they undoubtedly are trying to position themselves as one of the big players in the market.

So do they offer a voice signature app?

Anybody been routinely using them for your direct express business where you don’t have security national?

Anybody been routinely using them for your direct express business where you don’t have security national?

No I still MUCH prefer TransAmerica for this business. Hands down they have the billing pinpoint for direct express, which is the most essential part when it comes to this particular type of business. Additionally, Prosperity only offers direct express billing on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Wednesdays (and NOT the 1st and 3rd of the month), which simply just doesn't suffice in my opinion.

Back